Momma I'm a Big Girl Now

This isn't a one shot but....I got some stuff to say.

1) I turn 20 tomorrow! Yasssssssss

2) Are y'all still here for the one shots because the way its set up is that they grow old together and the excitable occurs and then that's it, unless y'all  like the one shots I'll keep doing them 5ever. So yea....

3) I really want to know what y'all think. Or if you have any feedback! It could be for this or my other stories. I wish there was a way to reward people for commenting grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

4) I've got this message a lot. You changed you profile name like 80 times. I've only changed it three times. Thank you very much lol. I change it when I feel like someone in my life outside of Wattage begins questioning me. I like staying anonymous. There's only one person on here that knows what i look like (she knows who she is and she is a bomb ass fan!!! Keep reblogging because i creep on your tumblr) and that's how it'll stay!

And the pianist is on ovation if you have that channel! I love this movie.

AND Emma Watson is dating Prince harry if they get married Hermione Grainger will be a princess.  Lets pray this happens

That's all for now folks!

Oh and there's gonna be a blizzard tomorrow. So everyone over here on the eastern states be safe!!!

Yasssssssssss!!!