33.

Cierra Camera

I take a breath in, my eyes widen "Dave" i whisper under my breath in udder shock.

He chuckles behind me "that's my name, don't wear it out" dave puts his hands in his suit pockets as he now stands in front of me.

I'm going to fucking kill hi-

"before you try to kill me, there's a reason you're here"

"untie me right now david or so help me god-" i struggle trying to release myself but failing miserably and falling on my ass.

he looks down at me almost sympathetically "oh yea cee, what are you gonna do hit m-" before he can finish his sentence I lean back on my elbows kick him straight in the crotch completely knocking the wind from him.

"my hands are tied not my feet you idiot, you taught me that" i smirk as i put my tied hands over my feet so that my hands are no longer behind me and i stand

"Glad you remember but uhh now i won't be having children, like.. ever" he groans in pain as he stands from the ground

"good we wouldn't want anymore people like you in the world"

"ouuuch, see now that really hurt my feelings" he puts his hand over his heart sarcastically

I scoff "you have no feelings"

he cuts the ropes that are tied tightly around my wrist "neither do you little sis, you've just gotten good at hiding it like a cowa-"

I punch him straight in the gut and wind him so hard he falls to the ground.

he's the one who left but IM the coward? when shit got ugly i stayed and faced it all.

"hitting me won't change what happened, and it won't make you feel better cierra" he groans but i kick him in the stomach anyway, then I pick him up off the ground by his shirt and start punching him. left, right, left, right. i can't stop. i can't even feel my fists. are they bleeding or is that blood his? He could've stopped me at any point but just lets me.

"you sure? Because I feel great." I begin to sob

why is it that people just feel the need to keep making special reappearances in my life?! just when things are good and calm.

"you dont get to do this dave you don't just get to just KIDNAP ME-"

"i did not kidnap you-"

"yes- yes you did!" My whole body trembles with anger

He stumbles back a bit "you are my SISTER or have you forgotten how i took care of you! does none of that-"

"you took me from my bed" push

"had me tied up and thrown in the back of a god damn van" push, i shove him against the wall my anger begins to blind me again as I picture Judah face in my head again.

"and now I'm expected to forget the last 8 years without you!" my fist meets his chest in one harsh blow the tears i was once holding back now covering my face they're almost heavy on my waterline.

"how could you huh? how could you leave knowing how much you meant to us, Dave?" my fists meets his chest again and again.

Still the whole time he was just letting me hit him if it were any other day he would've kicked my ass.

The guard that brought me in grabs me off of Dave "I HATE you do you understand I HATE you!"

He moves from the wall with his hand on his chest and he silently shoos his guard away.