5.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Judah Lewis

After Iris sits on my lap and starts talking to me about something I don't really care about Cierra drops her phone and then drops her book bag I went to get up and help her but I realize that Iris is on my fucking lap but not for long.

"well well well looky here its a rat scavenging for food" Iris says as she gets off my lap and starts heading towards Cierra and I start to clench my fists digging my fingers into the palms of my hands and I begin to get mad for a reason i don't know of yet, all I know is Cierra doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

"Please Iris not here not now" I say my breathing a little heavier than usual

"are you.. defending her?" Iris me confused

"are you?" Cierra askes just as confused as Iris

"Y-yea i am" i'm already ready failing phase 3 of the plan and as i've said before I cant afford any fuck ups so if it means an upset iris.. so be it.

I walk over to where Cierra is on the floor and I start to pick up her things and one of the things being a blade. A very small one.

I look her in the eyes and put the blade in my back pocket I grab one of the pens from her book bag and a napkin from the table and write my number on it

Iris crosses her arms over her chest "Seriously judah get up from the floor right now and stop helping her or-"

"Or what Iris? You gonna break up with me?" I fake pout

Iris scoffs at judah.

Cierra Cameron

why did he take my blade? d-did he just give me his number? AND defend me?? now there fighting?! im so lost, i just wanted to read my book.

I quickly grab the napkin and put it in my bag and I go to grab my diary off the floor but Iris got to it before me.

"oOoh well whats this" Iris says averting her attention back to me opening it and flipping through the pages.

please don't find the one with judah please dont find the one with juda-

"Dear, Diary I went to a party last night because frankly I don't go out enough, it wasn't what I planned to do but somehow someway I found myself in the middle of Thomas Collins living room" Iris says reading my diary with a devilish smirk

fuuuuuuck.

"Iris give it back" I clench my fists digging my fingers into the palms of my hands

God I wanna punch her in the throat right now.

"I sat there alone and had 1 drink then 2 drinks then 3, 4, 5, and I'm wasted" She moves back a bit.

This is my personal business, and she's just reading it for the entire cafe to hear.

who the fuck does she think she is?

"Iris! Enough!" Judah yells causing everyone to look up from their coffee mugs and laptops

"Gladly I found my way home but there was this guy from school this guy was staring at me all nigh-" she says getting a bit louder

a crowd begins to form around us I can feel everyone's eyes on me, everyone's phones too. She's okay with it though, Not her diary being read. standing there reading confidently because she thinks I won't defend myself. year after year i've let her poke and poke at me.. maybe cause I thought I deserved it, those days are over Iris.

There's a heat that rushes over my body before i snatch the book from her hand, when the book hits her across the face i can't hear anything. i almost don't believe it happening. like i didn't have any control over it. There's a moment of silence, I look at the book in my hand in true disbelief.

Did I just hit Iris?

"Did you just" she says holding her cheek in pain

I chuckle to myself "Yea bitch I think I did" I feel my cheeks heat up again. That was fun.

I drop the book on the table and grab Judah's coffee- The ringing in my ears won't stop. I'm not afraid anymore. I look at the palms of my hands and see that I've clenched my fists so hard that the palms of my hands are bleeding but i can barely feel it.

"You've been fucking with me for awhile now and well.. I'm tired Iris" I calmly take a sip of judahs coffee not caring if it was his.

I am now face to face with her.

"i think its time you get a taste-" I begin to slowly pour the coffee on her head "of your own medicine"

Once the cup is completely empty I throw the cup to the side and grab my book, bookbag, and phone as I walk past judah

before I leave I turn back to Iris  "and in case you were wondering, yes I did just do that"

"See ya Judah" I walk out the store with a smirk taking this high and running with it.

Judah Lewis

No. Fucking. Way.

"That bitch is gonna pay" Iris says angrily slowly wiping coffee from her eyes.

"I don't think so this time Iris" I walk up to her.

"What- why?" she turns to face me confused and still covered in coffee.

"Because in the end" I brush past her

"Judah- WHERE ARE YOU GOING-" she watches me walk to the door

"It's the assholes like you that always get what's coming to them"

i guess we'll just skip to phase five, swift exit.

I see a beat down in someones futureee >:)))