6.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Cierra Cameron

I walk out the coffee shop feeling confident I've never felt so good in my life, the look on her face.. i'll never forget it. what a rush- and I got judahs number.

HOLY SHIT I GOT JUDAHS NUMBER!!!!

I run home, go inside, and I head straight for my room. I take out the napkin he put his number on and as I'm about call I get a text from an unsaved number.

Judah Lewis

I walk out the coffee shop really shocked. my brain is still having trouble processing what just went down. i think i might've just ended things with iris? Years of actual torment.. over and I gave Cierra my number.

I GAVE CIERRA MY NUMBER!!!

why would you do that Judah?? job job job. SHE IS A JOB. he'd kill you if you even looked at her. and you've already done that more than a few times.

Once I get home, before i can fully get up the stairs I see my mom and dad fighting.. again.

Here we fucking go..

This is nothing new in this household, my mom and dad get into an arguement, things get outta hand and my dad puts hands on my mom, I step in, me and my dad start to fight, he leaves, they make up and it's been endless cycle for as long as I can remember.

I walk into our living room and my dad pins my mom up against a wall by her neck his fist up to punch her but I grabbed a picture frame from off the wall and hit him over the head with it.

That wasn't very smart was it. you know the cycle Judah.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER" my dad yells before he turns and punches me his fist landing directly on my left cheek, I fall to the ground and he kicks me square in the stomach 3 times.

My mom screams "JUDAHH!!"

he picks me up by my jacket and punches me in my lip one last time "Don't forget I made you" he spits before he throws me the ground again and walks out

"yea i'm reminded and repulsed by it every day dad" i groan from the floor

"Judah baby get up please" my mom gets on her knees and starts tugging at my jacket

I speak through my teeth "get off me"

I stand wiping the blood from my lip trying to contain my anger but it's getting harder and harder looking at the bruises on her neck from my father choking her.

"Im outta here" I pick up my phone

"Judah please don't do this to m-" my mother follows me up the steps

I stop dead in my tracks and turn around to face her "DO THIS TO YOU?!?!"

I laugh to myself "DO THIS TO YOU?!?! THATS A JOKE. Y-YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT?!"

I take a step closer to her

"EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU LET THAT ASSHOLE IN OUR HOME AND BEAT YOU LIKE YOU'RE HIS FUCKING PUNCHING BAG AND EVERYDAY I'M HERE TO DEFEND YOU" I point at her

"YOU KEEP HURTING THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU AND YOU WONT GET RID OF FUCKING PROBLEM EITHER!! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU I'M LEAVING" and with that said I stormed into my room grabbed a bag put a good amount of clothes in there and left.

Cierra Cameron

Texts

unknown: This is Iris

Cierra: Of course it is, How'd you get this number? What do you want?

Unknown: You, me, *insert address*, 3 o'clock.
read

Fuck.