7.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Judah Lewis

Not having many places to go I go to my friend Corey's house.

hopefully his parents let me in.

After a minute of thinking whether I should knock or not it starts to get cold out so I give in and knock about a few seconds later the door swings open.

Corey says while looking down on his phone smiling fully dressed "State your name and your business"

"Uhhhh" I wave my hand a little but his eyes are glued to his screen

"Quickly now I don't have all da-" he finally decided to look up

With a grin he finally greets me "OOOH Hey dude.. sssss what happened to your face" he winces

I clear my throat "my dad.. uh I was wondering if I could crash here for the night" I look down, unable to look him in his eyes. i will never enjoy one asking anyone for anything but i can't be picky right now.

"of course dude anytime! you know your always welcome here you're my bestfriend" he steps aside allowing me in.

I'm not his bestfriend.. I don't have a bestfriend, but I'll go along with anything if it gets me out this fucking cold.

"uh why are dressed" I ask walking in and dropping my bag

oh because I heard there was going to be a cat fight at newbury park and I'm trying to get a good video of it"

"Really with who" I smirk and grab a beer from the fridge

"Oh don't you know? its going to be Iris and that girl Cierra"

My face suddenly drops "You're kidding"

I put my beer down with wide eyes.

It hasn't even been an hour yet.

"Nope apparently Cierra poured coffee on Iri- dude weren't you there I saw you in the background of the vide-" he says confused.

"yea yea I was.. uh I have to go"

I take one sip of my beer before I run out the house nearly tripping over my own feet, thank god I joined the track team.

"wait dude- I'M COMING TOO" Corey yells grabbing his camera and running out after me

5 minutes later

Cierra Cameron

I walked to the address Iris sent me.. nervous. I rarely fight but when I do it's not pretty. I don't know when to stop. or maybe a part of me doesn't want to stop.

How can so much happen in one day i wake up with a hangover I go to drink coffee at MY COFFEE PLACE all i wanted was coffee. this is why i don't talk to people. all the fucking drama.

"HEY BITCH OVER HERE" Iris yells from across the street wearing sweats her blonde wavy hair up in a ponytail and sneakers across the street with a bunch of people surrounding her.

At least she's dressed for the occasion.

I walk across the street and stand infront of her waiting to get whats coming to me until she starts to run her fucking mouth.

You've gotta be joking.

"you had so much to say in the coffee shop.. lets see you back it up. i think a little payback is overdue" she starts to speak but i cut her off