13. **

Warnings: smuuut!

Judah's POV

I wake up to the faint sound of birds chirping outside of Cierras window, tiny rays of sun beam through her curtains into the room. She's laying on my chest with her blonde hair stuck to her forehead as she lets out soft breaths and she looks so calm and peaceful

I've got some important things to do today so I woke up a little earlier than usual just to spend some time with my girl before I leave for the day.

Last night I told her stories about my life and she told me stories about hers and we shared our deepest darkest secrets last night, or at least she did.

There's still one thing about my past that I left out, one thing that she can't know.

As I'm looking up at the ceiling of her room, I start to feel her move.

"Look at who's finally up" I giggle

she looks up at me with a sleepy smile "Good morning baby"

I move the hair from her face with a smirk "Good morning princess"

"how long were you staring at me before I woke up?"

I scoff "I- I was not staring"

she raises her eyebrows and smirks knowingly

i throw my head back and roll my eyes "fineee about an hour"

"you're cute sometimes" she says sarcastically

"I know, that's why you love me"

she leans in and I think she's about to kiss me on the lips but she kisses me on the cheek and starts to get off the bed

"Hey! what the hell was that? come back here and give me a real kiss this instant!"

"Nope! I have morning breath" she yells back as she walks over to the bathroom

As she walks over to the bathroom I realize she's wearing purple lace panties the ones that drive me fucking crazy she knows exactly what she's doing to me, if it was any other day I would pursue her and give in to whatever game she's playing at but today I've gotta go.

I get up from the bed and grab a pair of my sweats from her dresser.

There they are, I've been looking for these.

Judah's POV

I stand in front of the bathroom door with the sweats in hand as I hear her opening it

"Oh why hello there Judah" she says with a smug grin and I slowly look her up and down licking my lips trying my very best to keep my composure so I don't slam her against the wall and- I need to stop!

Fuck if only she knew how crazy I am about her.

I take a breath in "stop fucking with me Cierra and put these on" I hand her the sweats

As I'm about to walk away I hear the sweats drop to the floor and I turn back to her, she slowly walks up to me until we're chest to chest and I can feel my face heat up, she gets on her tippy toes so that we're level and with hunger in her eyes she grabs me by the shoulders and she licks up the side of my neck, lightly bites the bottom of my earlobe and whispers "make me"

I break.

I grab her by the waist and pull her in connecting our lips and I place my hand on her cheek to deepen the kiss.

She moans into my mouth as she runs her hands through my hair pulling it a bit and I let out a deep groan as I pick her up.

I lay her on the bed and I place myself between her beautiful legs as my lips find her neck leaving marks that will definitely be seen tomorrow and my hands find her thighs.

Cierra's POV

I lay beneath Judah as he kisses my collarbone and his hands travel up my shirt to my breasts and he grips them gently and he grinds his dick down into my inner thigh and a switch goes off in me and I get the dirtiest idea. I turn us over so that I'm on top of his lap now.

I don't immediately start to kiss him, Me and him are going to finish this soon. But since he has to go today I want to drive him nuts, and give him something to think about for the rest of the day.

He goes to kiss me but I pull back making him whine

"Please baby, need you" he pants

Judah's POV

after pulling away from me she slowly closes her eyes and runs her hands through her hair and she lets her hands explore her body as I watch I can feel myself get harder underneath her, she slowly slides her hand down her body and into her panties as her other hand grabs her left breast as she starts to rub slow circles into her cunt and she lets out a moan. She slides her hand from her panties and slowly slips her fingers into my mouth allowing me to taste her and she fully seats herself on my clothed cock and I think I could cum now.

"Fuck Fuck Fuuuuck" I whisper more to myself than to her and before you know it move my hips up into her cunt and start to grind myself up against her so I can start to make some sort of friction before I die

But then she pushes my hips down and whispers in my ear " its 9:40 you've gotta be at your Dads in 20 minutes" she gets off of me and walks out of the room with a big smile on her face leaving me horny as fuck with the biggest boner

"I'm hungry how bout some breakfast" she yells from the kitchen laughing

She's such a fucking teaseeee ♡.

I fucking hate it but no worries Cierra ill get my payback!