32.

Judah Lewis

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU HUH? OH YOU'RE TO SCARED TO TELL? YEAHH CAUSE YOU KNOW THAT ONCE I GET OUT OF THESE ROPES IM GOING TO RIP YOUR ASS LIMB FOR LIMB" I yell tied up

if you can't tell, i'm fucking pissed.

just wanna know if cee is okay.

"Look I know who you are.. Judah and I know of your past... profession, I want you to say another word cause I know a lot of people who would pay a pretty penny to see the brains get blown out of your pretty little blonde head" one of the men in suits says as he takes his gun and puts it right between my eyebrows.

"what are you talking about? what the fuck is going on right now dude" Finn sighs

I push my head up against the gun he takes the safety off his finger tightens around the trigger.

"Do it pussy! Or I swear I'm gonna-"

"He's not going to do anything" jack jumps forward in his chair terrified, he and finn are tied up too.

"How fucking nice would it be to watch the life leave your arrogant little body- but todays your lucky  day.. cause the boss wants you alive" he puts the safety back on the gun and lowers it.

Fuck, remember what I said about me and luck?

"where there is luck for me - misfortune for others is not far behind."

"I know exactly why they are here.." Jack breaks the silence

"And why they took cee, this is all my fault" he speaks through his teeth head hung in shame.

"Oh, so you're a self aware thief hmm? damn right it's your fault" The man spits grabbing jack by the chin and forcing jack to look at him he puts up a fight but loses.

"Thief?" Finn asked.

"Yea tell your little pals what you did, eh?" The guy uses jack the back of jacks hair and forces him to look at finn with tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to happen like this, thought I would have more time to give it all back"

the man let's go of jacks hair with force "Looks like your times run out.. you know how many of us got in trouble cause you managed to walk out with 100k?! see kid this is what happens when you steal from the wrong guy especially him, you know how he is when it comes to trust and you broke it in every sense of the word... now he wants every last cent you took from him. You're in deep shit"

What the fuck is this guy talking about?

Another guy in the kitchen gets a call.

"Hey boss, has she arrived? ... okay yea we have them here.. well sir there's nothing- we thought the boy and the girl would be here alone.. let the others live?! but they saw our face- o-okay.. y-yes sir" he hangs up the phone and puts it in his suit pocket.

That name he keeps calling him.. "Boss".. it couldn't be.

"Get em in the car the boss wants to see em, all of em"

"but i thought-"

"jesus ron just get em' in the car like I fucking said!"

Cierra Cameron

the van I'm in finally comes to a halt and they let me out and i immediately put up a fight. as i scream and kick the two men that dragged me out of the house effortlessly grab me by the arms and pull me into this nice looking house pretty damn big too. All i can think about is what the fuck did one of the boys do to land me here cause I know for a fact i've got nothing to do with this, yeah I do dumb shit when im drunk..

but never this dumb.

one of the men take out their phones and make a call.

"Angels landed" with that they hang up and within seconds I hear footsteps echoing behind me.

"Little sis, Miss me?"

Dave.