chapter 16

TIARA P.O.V

SIX DAYS LATER

"Mia? You done yet?" I yelled from the living room where everyone was gathered with their luggage.

"Yes tiara, I'm coming!!!" Mia yelled back, loudly. Not long after saying this, she finally came into my sight.

"Baby, you done? We need to go now or we'll be late for our flight," Omar asked.

"Well, yeah, we can go now..." I replied.

We all walked to the rental cars outside. Omar, Mia, Mom and I were in one car, while Felix, Oscar, OG and Dad were in the other.

Today we're going back to Sweden! We managed to ship most of Mia's stuff to our place, in Sweden, and Aunt Leah's house was sold to an old couple within the week. The money from this went mostly to me, keeping it for Leah's school and stuff.

As we reached the airport, dad's friend who took us here, offered to fly us back to Sweden in the same private plane. We all agreed, quite happily.

We had to wait for about an hour for some reason, so I decided to take Mia and the boys to lunch.

"So Tiara... How long have you been dating Omar?" Mia asked, while we were walking to a place to have lunch.

"Uh, I think for about 2 weeks now, Yeah!" I told her, grinning.

I turned, momentarily, to see what the guys were doing. The guys were fooling around, they were either running around, jumping on each others back or yelling. I turned back to Mia, chuckling at their stupidity.

"You are both so cute!!! I wish I could have a relationship like what you and Omar have!" She said, as she pinched my cheek. She's almost my height, very tall for a 13 y/o girl.

"Owww Miaaaaa!" I cried, rubbing my cheek, and the continuing. "Yes, one day you will. Trust me!" I said. We kept on walking, and finally stopped at burger king, that luckily had enough seats for all of us!

"Raraaaaa , I'm hungryyyyyy!" Omar whined. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Rara....? HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THAT'S FUNNY DUDE! HAHAHAHAHAAH 'RARA'!!! " Oscar piped up, laughing hysterically in response to what Omar had called me.

The other boys, Mia and I look at him weirdly.

"Erm ok shall we order?!" he said quickly, after realising he'd done something weird and trying to not make things awkward.

"Rara, get me a Whooper burger pweaseee," Omar said as he gave me the puppy eyes and pout. I sighed.

"Okay, let's help me to order our foods and we'll get your burger also, Marmar," I laughed.

"OH MY GOSH MARMAR AND RARA HAHAHAHAHA!" Oscar burst out laughing again. Mia was trying not to laugh.....but failed to do so. OGand Felix were covering their faces, also laughing. Omar and I joined in after a moment, too.

After about 5 minutes of our cackling, we then proceeded to actually buying the food.

"Can I have 2 whooper burger meal, 2 fish fillet and a chicken burger please?" I ordered, speaking to the guy, named James who was working at the counter (I'm not creepy, I looked at his tag!).

"Anything for you, beautiful," He replied smoothly, winking.

I could feel Omar tense up beside me, so I rubbed his hand to calm him as James left. He came back about ten minutes later with the food.

"Here's your food, darling... Wait, How about we hang out sometime, gorgeous? Maybe a phone number?" He asked, smirking confidently. He was obviously expecting me to say yes and give my number to him.