chapter 2

After the 8 hours of flight, we are finally landing! I slept through the whole flight as I was so damn exhausted. After about 15 mins, we landed safely.Thank god. I immediately search for my lugage and search for any couple , men or lady holding out a sign with mah name on it. After trying so hard to find my name I finally hear someone calling for me. " Tiara! Tiara! Here! " i look to my right and AHAH! I found the couple! " Omg! You look stunning in real life darling! Ohmy where's my manners, Im Mrs Molander! " my new mom hugs me. " And Im Mr Molander, we will be your parents now, we hope you accept us! And we have a son, a year older than you! Now dear you are part of the Molander family! " my new dad hugs me. I smiled and walk towards their car. On the way to my new home, I talk about myself more. After 20 minutes drive, my dad ( Mr Molander ) offers to carry my suitcases. " So dear, let me show you around. This is the me & mr molander's bedroom, this is our son ; now your brother's bedroom , and this is your room and the other room will be the studio yes we have a studio in the house, feel free to use it! " Mrs Molander says as she brought me into my room. " Here's your suitcase, you may change and rest, oh this is the bathroom by the way. So make yourself feel like home. We're going to bring you out for shopping in an hour! We want you to feel welcome and we want to get to know you more so we're bringing you out. Oscar will be back in 2 hours so he could help you to unpack later on so there's no need to unpack for the moment. " Mr Molander says as he patted my back. I said thank you and lay on my bed. Soon I fell asleep. " Tiara, darling, wake up, we're going out remember? " i opened my eyes and see a lovely lady looking at me. Oh right i forgot, she's my new mum. " oh sorry mrs molander. I was tired " i said. " Dont be sorry dear,, I understand. now let's go " she said. I walk to their car and sped off. 15 minutes later we reached a mall. " let's go and eat first shall we? " mr molander said. We walked to nandos, I was jumping on the inside but i showed just a smile on the outside. Nandos is my favourite restaurant! We sat down and moments later we are already eating. I ordered my favourite Peri-Peri chicken. " thanks for the meal mr & mrs molander! " i thanked them. " Tiara, I know things is hard for you eversince your parents... You know. So we adopt you, we would love it if you call us mum and dad. We want you to be part of the molander. You're name is Tiara Molander no longer Tiara Wilson. I really hope you accept this family. " mr molander, or should I say, dad , says to me. I honestly havent feel this happy since the accident. I did cry a little. " thank you so much for adopting me, i have not feel this happy eversince the accident. Thank you so much mr & mrs mo- i mean mum & dad! I love you guise.! " i said while hugging them. " its alright hunny, we're gonna be here for you " mum said hugging tight. After our talk and lunch, we went shopping. " I want to buy you anything! Including school stuffs,so go ahead buy anything! I want you to atleast buy some stuffs like a penny board or something okay? Lets go! " dad exclaimed. After shopping for an hour we decide to head home. I went into my room and decides to unpack. I bought at least 7 tee shirt, 4 dresses, 2 skater skirts, a penny board, a make up set, few beanies and 4 jeans ( including shorts ) . After putting out my stuffs, I lay in my bed. I heard the main door closes. That must be my 'brother' i think to myself. Im trying to be friends with him so I decide to go down. But before I reached the kitchen I heard voices. I decide to listen, more like eavesdrop.

M - mum / O- Og(oscar) / D - dad

M&D - Hi Oscar!

O - Hi! So is my sister here yet? Is she alright having us as a family?

M - Oh she is here alright!

D - she is great! You should help her unpack.

O - I'LL GO HELP HER NOW!

I soon here footsteps running towards my direction, I straight away ran up to my bedroom.

Ayee guise! Hope you're enjoying it like I did when writing it. Sorry if this sucks, im trying my very best to make this a loooooong and interesting story. In 25 minutes my love, Omar is 16 !!! ( its 11:35 pm rn ) ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE OHH YEAH!

- Tea