Chapter 34

"Hey"

TIARA POV

I look up to see a guy with a cap & a mask around his mouth. Is there some disease outbreak or what? Why is this dude wearing a mask lmao he looks weird af. Maybe I was too quick to judge people bc as soon as I was about to ask who he was, he pulled down the mask as I gasp in happiness. "MARK YI ERN TUAN" I stood up and gave him a really huge hug. God knows how much I missed this dude.

"TIARAAA!! I MISS YOU" he hugged me back tight. We were hugging for a couple of seconds before a 'cough' was heard. Right, omar. "Right. This, is my boyfriend, Omar. Omar, this is my childhood friend, Mark" I introduced him while pulling away from Mark.

"So You're the lucky guy! It's hard to find a girl like Tiara so please take care of her for me bro!" Mark hugged Omar ( a/n : friendly manner ofcoz, there's no boyxboy in this story XD )

Omar looked surprised & terrified at first but he gave an awkward pat on Mark's back. "Ok tell me everything I need to know since you've moved"

Mark started telling me & Aibreann everything that happened as we walk around the mall. We exchanged stories, recalls memories of us together. Oscar was listening attentively and casually joining in the fun except for Omar, who look like he just found out santa didnt exist.

"Babeee, are you okay?" I slid my arms around his waist. "Yes. Go to him, talk to him. He's clearly much interesting" he huff in annoyance. "Babe, we're just catching up. No need to be jealous." I pinched his cheeks lightly. "You can join in the conversation as well, I bet Mark has a lot to tell you about me when we're young" i chuckled as I recall what happened.

*FLASHBACK BANG BANG* (a/n : that bang bang is just there randomly XD )

"TIARA TIARA TIARA!" Mark pulls me close to him along with Aibreann. What on earth is going on till he force me here. "What do you want Mark im trying to take a nap!" You yawned. He tugs at your arm to points to the sky. BOOM. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" I hug Aibreann and Mark. They laughed at me till I cried which is when they decided to stop teasing and instead calm me down. "Oh no Im soory Tiara I didnt know you are scared of boom boom" Mark hugs you. "sorry tiara! Sorry For laughing at you" aibreann hugs me too. "Awww, kids! Smile!" I heard mum cheers, we turned around to face her & took a picture.

FLASHBACK ENDS DANG DANG

"HAHAHAH BOOM BOOM" As usual both Aibreann & Mark laughed their butts off. Thought Oscar would take my side but unfortunately he too turns into one of the laughing chimpanzees. Omar was trying hard not to laugh tho. Sigh why is life this cruel to me XD

"Guyyyyys! Its oveeer. I didnt know what fireworks was back then!" I huffed in defeat knowing that they wont stop laughing about it. "omar, bring her to see fireworks one day, I wanna see if she's still scared of BOOM BOOM" Mark smirked. This boy. Didnt changed at all, well excluding his appearance. I gave him a punch on his shoulders as he wince away.

"MARK OPPA?!" A girl suddenly came towards us & asked. I was confused until I saw Mark struggling to keep his mask on as the girl keeps trying to pull it down. "Hey stop!" I yank her hands away. "What will you do If I dont" the bitch gave a smirked. "Best to try it again if You wanna know" I glare at her. "Pfft weak" that's it! I took a few steps towards her & before I can do anything, she ran away.

I smirked before turning to Mark giving him the 'wtf was that' look. After that incident we all went back to my house so I could introduce Mark to Olly. We were waiting for him to come back so we talked about what happened.

"Sorry guys bout just now.." Mark scratch the back of his neck. "Why did she do that man I swear she's psycho" I laughed. "Actually she has a reason why" he sheepishly smiled. We all look him questioningly. "I recently debut in korea and my group is kinda famous"

My jaw fell open in disbelief. "WHAT" me & Aibreann yell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i purposely add a guy from Got7! Mark Tuan !! IM GONNA SEE THEM LIKE IN JUNE AND IM EXCITED. Yes i am more into kpop recently to avoid all those fandom dramas. These korean bands dont really have dramas which im grateful of. Plus you should check EXO & GOT7 out! If you know them, WELL HI FAM WE'RE AWESOME xx

And sorry for trying to delete this book. Ive been focused in school and my mum will give birth like anytime soon bc she's 36th weeks pregnant which means my new baby sister is coming soon. The name shall be a surprise ;) rest assured, i'll make her a fangirl like me XD A hint to her name, #RNA - R.N.Adelia ;)

I'll update a picture of my baby sister in the next chapter, which hopefully she'd be out by then hahaha. I love you guys so SO SO MUCH xx

-Tea xx