chapter 4

OMAR P.O.V

Me and the boys was told to meet OG at his home because he wants us to meet his adopted sister, T- tea- who was her name again? Tiara ah yes! Tiara.

As we reach his home he brought us to one of the rooms. There's a girl sleeping. Woah she's gorgeous than any other girls i've met alright. " Psst Tiara! Hey sister! Wake up, the guys are here! " Og says shaking her. " im awakee im awake im awakeeee " she said draging the awake as she fell back asleep. " Og you need to wake her up a bit louder " i told him. Her eyes immediately shot open. Oh wow my voice really woke her up. She must be wondering whose voice it belongs to seeing that me and OG's voice are waaaaay different.

" OMG! Og! Who are they?! " she said clearly with a shock. " HHAHAHAHA relax tiara, these are my bestfriends. " OG told her. He introduce us all to her and he being a dick told her that im quite flirtatious. Its true tho i wont deny. But for me, Tiara is different. Way different. " Hi! Im Tiara, Im 16 in a month, im new in the family. Yeah! Nice to meet you guys ! " i shook her hands first. Ahh she have a really soft skin. Gawd if only i can hold her hands without having to let it go. Damn omar snap back to reality! " so what shall we do today? " i asked them. Tiara wants to eat, so do I.

When we reached mcdonalds, she told us about herself. Ahhh she can sing! Just my type. I told her about us and jokingly compliment myself. She gave me a very sassy reply which cause the boys to laugh. Ahhh very sassy, just my type. We joked abit more.

FELIX P.O.V

Tiara is a very nice girl. OG told us to keep a secret about our band. He doesnt want anybody hurting her. Very protective. I decide to tell her about the band. So i texted OG and the boys.

O - Og // OE - oscar // OR - Omar // F - Felix

F - I think we should tell her....

O - but people would try to hurt her!

OE - we'll protect her

OR - yea we will protect her together!

O - finee but if anything happens to her I blame you guise!

3 - YES BO$$ !

TIARA P.O.V

We were all playing our phones until Og decides to speak up. " ermm tiara, we NEED to tell you something " " what is it? " I asked. " We're in a band, called The Fooo and we thought we should hide it from you to protect you cause we are known very well here in Sweden. " Oscar said. " in a band? Wow cool! I should listen to you guise sing for me one day! " i said grinning. Oh wow so I have a brother who is in a band with 3 other hot dudes! Ohh im loving life right now! " not until you sing for us! " Felix said smirking. " y'all dont wanna hear me sing! I suck " i tried to fight back. " Nahh uh, you're gonna sing for us after this! We dont care! We are gonna stare at you until you agree! " omar said. Oh god this boy never quits! The boys stared at me for what seemed like forever! " FINE! But you guise have to sing after that! " I said. " DEAL! " the guys smiled widely to the fact that they have won the fight. After we ate and shopping, a crowd of girls were already outside the mall. We went out and immediately all sorts of question was thrown. And one of them asked, " who are you?! Are you OG's girlfriend?! " she asked. " She's my sister! " Og says proudly. So lucky to have him as my brother! All sorts of question thrown at me, some compliment me, which cause me to grinn widely while one of them insulted me. " BITCH YOU'RE SO UGLY! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYS! " she screamed. I clenched my jaw and ask her name through gritted teeth looking directly at her. " What.Did.You.Say? " " YOU ARE FUCKING UGLY, BITCH! " she scream again how dare this piece of shit calls me a bitch! I walked up towards her, grab her by the shirt and pulled her off the ground. " Call.me.that.one.fucking.more.time.you're.toast! And you my dear girl, is sharing the boys with me and the rest of the girls, so DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT THEY ARE YOUR BOYS, THEY ARE OUR BOYS AND DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TO EVEN CALL ME A BITCH.ever again? Is that understood?! " i said to her putting her down back on her feet. She look like she could cry anytime. " is.that.understood?! & what should you do?! " i shouted again. " Ye-yes-yes maam! Im s-ss- sorry ! " she stuttered. I smirk and patt her head. All the other girls were already quiet while the guys jaws were hanging opened. " SHE SLAYS THE SCHOOL BULLY! " a girl shouted. The other girls cheered and continue taking photos. After about 30 minutes, we went home.

" I cant believe you slayed the school bully just now " Omar said laughing.

OMAR P.O.V

" I cant believe you slayed the school bully just now " I laughed. " well, What i did back there was to stand up for myself. I could have done much worse to her but seeing that she only called me fucking ugly bitch and not more, I let her off. " she said proudly. " You're beautiful, dont let her words get to you " i said kissing her cheek. Wait whut- i just kissed her cheek. She's blushing and im blushing. Omg *fangirls mentally*

" Woah buddy, she's my sister! " OG pretended to be the over protective brother. The guys was just teasing us.

TIARA P.O.V

When he said those words, there's butterflies in my tummy but what he did after that made my tummy do flips, dance, butterflies & giving me a feeling i can't describe! Right after he kissed my cheeks we both blush. Wait whut- Omar blush? THE OMAR FROM THE FOOO IS BLUSHING?! Someone call the media! This boy hardly blush! Well according to his bestfriends. " Woah buddy, she's my sister! " OG pretended to be the over protective brother. The guys was just teasing us. " awww you care about me! " i teased OG. " i sure do sister! You are my sister ! And i love you! " Og said. " awww i love you too brother! " I said to him hugging him.

Click! (Shutter)

Me and Og glared at the boys. They all smiled cheekily. Soon enough I have notification. Wait since when did I made instagram and twitter?

"I made you ig & twitter account heheh, and i told my fans to follow you " Og said smiling sheepishly. " Haahahaha awwe thanks! " I hug him again. I open up my notification and look at a picture posted.

"@omarrudberg : Awwwww look at them having the brother and sister moment! @ogmolander & @tiaramolander "

I then commented his post on both instagram & twitter.

@tiaramolander : awww we cute brotha! @ogmolander xx thanks for the photo idiot @omarrudberg ! x

@omarrudberg : awww you're welcome idiot! Glad you like the photo ;) @tiaramolander x

@tiaramolander : yeah i like the photo but i dont like you :p x @omarrudberg

@ogmolander : yes i know im cute! But will you guise stop flirting with each other?! And instead focus on our way back home xoxo @omarrudberg @tiaranolander

@tiaramolander : i didnt flirt bruh hahaha fine we'll stop here XD @ogmolander

After that we all look up from our phone and just laughed! " HEY! I DIDNT FLIRT! " I defend myself. " just admit it! We've got a bunch of photos of you and omar that we can easily post " felix said smirking. " and one example is this picture of him kissing yo cheeks girlll " oscar smirked. " URGH FINE HATE YOU GUYS! " i finally give in. " Oh you love us alright " Omar said smirking.

DING! ( Notification )

"@ogmolander : Omar! Why are you kissing my sister's cheek?! @tiaramolander @omarrudberg"

"@felixsandman : somebodeh be crushin on each other ayee! ;) @omarrudberg @tiaramolander "

"@oscarenestad : @omarrudberg why are you kissing my bestfriend's cheek?! Im telling Daff and Kat and the whole crew! @tiaramolander "

And finally the same photo but its from Omar.

"@omarrudberg : If I could build a girl I build it just like @tiaramolander ! i love you bestfriend (; xx "

I make my way over to Omar, I jumped on his back. " WTF TIARA?! " he shouted as he holds my thight so that I wont fall. I leaned forward so my lips were right beside his ears and whispered " i love you too bestfriend " i laughed after that. I jumped back down, smack the back of his head. " Oh no you didnt! " he said as he chase me.

Authors note :

Now I see sparks ! Hahaha! Its Omar's birthday today & im trying to get him to notice me :( anyway, hope you guise enjoy the story so far, please be prepared for a lot of chapters!

- Tea x