Chapter 30

"Hehe ok for real now. I miss you"

TIARA POV

After our little laughing session I decide to text Jeniffer while waiting for Omar to finish bathing.

J // Jennifer | T// Tiara

T - Hey Jen! Whats up?

J - heyyy! Nothing much :( how are you? Sorry i didnt visit you, i just got home from the vacation.

T - it's okay babe. Im good as new. You wanna go shopping tomorrow? In need of new clothes

J - Omg yes please! Would love to catch up with you. So tomorrow, at Coasta say about 12pm?

T - See ya bish! :*

J - Yasss loser :*

"Who are you texting hmm?" I turn to look at Omar... bare... with only a towel covering his naked below. The 2nd time I saw him like this. The water droplets on his abs. The way his messy hair is. So fucking hot. If Olly isn't downstairs right now I think I would have rip that shit towel off and fu- ok nope im going overboard.

"Like the view babe?" He asked smirking. No. I fking love the view.. "Oh really?" He smirked. Shit. "Did I say that out loud?" I blushed, at the same time unfortunately tearing my eyes away from him. "Yes you did, no need to be shy baby im all yours" he extend his arms. I just hug him eventhough he's wet & it reminds me of the time when he was... in the same condition, just a towel wrap around his waist and we hugging, causing my shirt to get wet. But in this case, my shirt didnt because Im not wearing one... ok joke I am but I don't care.

Did I mention how great he smelled?! "I know one day we'll save water" he says looking at me. "And how do you plan on saving water?" I ask, a little confuse. "Bath together" he winked. I looked at him wide eyed & slap his biceps. Soon I find my finger tracing his chest and abs while we stay there, still in the same position. I feel him staring, I look up to him, his eyes was full of lust and love. He starts to lean in & soon I find myself leaning in too. As soon as our lips about to touch, Felix had to come in & destroy our moment.... Once AGAIN.

"Hey guys! Woaaaah....shit I interrupted again didnt I?" He looked at us cheekily while scratching his neck. "Uhh...uhm..-" "yes you did." Omar cut me off. I slap his chest. "Oh no you didn't, psh he was about to put his clothes on don't worry" I smiled at Felix. "Oh shit sorry! Buuut I just wanna tell you that me & Olly is going out for a movie. Wanna tag along?" He asked. "Nah it's okay, have some fun time with my brother. But Not too much fun!" I said to him with a straight face, trying to hold in my laughter.

His happy face suddenly changes into a disgusted face. It was too funny I had to laugh. "Im joking Felix!" He sigh relief. "It wasn't funny, but i'll get going!" He hug me & Omar. Olly soon came in the room too and gave me a long hug. "I might stay over at a friend's house so yeah don't stay up to wait for me. Love you sis" he kiss my forehead. "Love you bro" i smiled. So i have this house all alone to myself since mum & dad have an emergency meeting and work business in New York & they wont be back for about 3 weeks.

"Wanna sleepover an accompany me?" I asked Omar who by now is fully dressed. "Sure baby, I'd love to" he kiss my nose & walk out to go downstairs. Why is he so fking cute oh gosh. I got ready, bath, change into something simple & went downstairs. Since it is gonna be like 8pm soon, we ordered pizza & chose a movie. Me being a curious 16 year old girl, decides to watch 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' with my boyfriend, who doesn't seem to mind at all.

The movie was......uh sexy? Their kiss was rough & sexy. I was imagining if that was me & Omar, dang. But my thoughts was only to be cut off by Omar's hand on my knee. I looked at him & smile not thinking about anything. He kept his hands in the same postion until the movie is about to reach the end.