Chapter 33

OMAR POV

Tiara isn't replying or answering my calls and text. Im worried. I don't want anything happening to her anymore.

To : My Girl ♡ ( A/n : their song literally starts to play as im writing this )

Babeeeee are you coming back home?

Baby boo?

Love?

Fineee.. we'll see who ignores who when we meet later yeah? ;)

*end of the textS*

Two can play at this game. Lets see who will win later.

TIARA POV

Phone died halfway. I wonder what's Omar doing. Probably spamming my phone.

"Hey Tiara. I know you LOVE dancing & singing. A k-pop group is searching for skilled dancers for their mv here, I heard that the pay is quite high" Aibreann said with the 'i know you'll love it' eyes.

"And what do you want me to do?" I stare at her. Yes I can dance & sing but it's my 'hidden' talent. But the thought of performing infront of a group of idols just makes me nervous.

"Come on Tiara. We both know you love dancing & singing" they whined. Aish this kids. "I'll think about it"
I sigh. They both cheered in victory.

We bought a lot of stuffs and decide to return home. Home was quiet. Everyone is out. I look at my phone only to see A LOT of text messages from the one and only Omar Rudberg.
Maybe calling him is a good idea.

O - Omar // T - Tiara

T - hey babe!
O - hi
T - wanna come over?
O - alright.
T - .... Are you okay?
O - see ya

This kid bipolar or what? I waited for half an hour before there was a knock on the door. You opened the door and greet your handsome boyfriend. "Hi baby!" "Hi"

"Whats wrong?" You asked him in concern. "YOU IGNORED MY TEXTS" he pouts. "My phone went dead" i shake my head, chuckling slghtly at the way he's acting. "No you're lying" he pouts again. "If you think i am then please step a foot out of this house" i can't believe he wont believe me! He looked shock and suddenly run up to you apologising.

Ignoring him for half an hour was HARD. I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine but his annoying self decides to keep apologizing. "FINE FINE shutup omg omar why am I with you" i said, slapping my forehead lightly. "Because YOU LOVEEEEE MEEEEE" he made a kissy face, trying to kiss my cheeks. Oh hell no he wont get it. "Babeeeeee I said sorrrrry" he scoot closer to you.

*skip 1 hour later*

*phone rings*

OMAR POV

Hello?
Oh my god are you serious?
No way! How? Did you get his number?
Ofcoz i miss him!
Alright text me.

Tiara was on the phone, talking to Aibreann I suppose. But what makes me curious was when she said him. Who were they talking about? Why is it a guy. Who is he to her. Why did she miss him. Is that her ex boyfriend?! I gasp and slap myself. No it's not. Maybe it is. Urgh I should just let her explain.

"Hey babe you alright?" She look at me in confusion. "Uh-uh yeah who's that?" I asked keeping my voice normal to make sure I dont sound curious. "Oh. That was Aibreann. She met our bestfriend who moved when we were young." She smiled, how cute. "Oh.. It's a guy?" I raised an eyebrow. "Yes Omar. Now don't think weirdly okay. He's just my bestfriend and I miss him since we're quite close when we were young..." she said smiling. "Now get ready! We are gonna meet him with Aibreann and her new boyfriend!" She push me into the room to change.

Within 10 minutes we were both ready to go. I drove to the location, an italian restaurant that was Tiara's favourite restaurant. "Hello Sir, maam. Seats for 2?" This friendly waitress asked, "I think we're under reservation by someone named Aibreann?" Tiara asked. "Oh yes, let me get you to your seats" that waitress smiled.

As soon as we got to the seat, both me & tiara gasped in shock. "OSCAR?!" We both yelled, clearly not expecting this. "Heheh hi guys" Aibreann chuckled. "What's all of this?" I asked. "Im so fucking confused" tiara sighed and sat down.

We talked, Oscar & Aibreann explained how they both end up with each other. But it was cut short by a guy. An asian looking guy.

"Hey!"

_________________________
Hello people! Okay here's another short chapter. Unfortunately, I can only write short chapters from now onwards because it's my 2nd last year in high school ( hopefull ) & we're already preparing for the national exam next year. I would love to pass and so on. I also wish to go to Korea next year IF i passed so yea. Gotta put my concentration on studies. Plus, my mum is 33 weeks preggy yas.

(( the only time i'll ever consider of deleting this book is when I really cant do anymore ))

Yours truly,
Tea xoxo