Chapter 12

*at home*

TIARA P.O.V ( literally most of the time )

" Lets all sleep in the living room today! " I screamed. " Hey kiddos! You guise are back! Quite late tho but its okay im fine with it since you two young ladies are new to the country. Anyways, you guys have 3 more days to spend time with each other before aibreann leaves and the fooo goes on tour. So I called your mum, they allow you to stay here until you have to go for tour. " mum said. " right the tour, aibreann leaving. Yeay great news. " i said blankly. " Dont worry, we gonna skype u everyday! Gonna buy you loads of gift! " the guys said. " i love you guys! " i hug them including aibreann.

That night we all went to sleep on the floor altogether. Aibreann is sleeping at the end. Then followed by me, Omar, Felix, Oscar & Og. " Goodnight Tiara " Omar whispered. " Goodnight Omar " i whispered back. Omar mumbled something but i couldnt make out what he said because i was already dosing off to sleep.

* 3 days later *

" Is everything pack? " i ask looking at the boys who have their lugage with them. " Yes! " oscar said. Aibreann had to leave a day early as her mum is already feeling the pain in the tummy.

I sighed and look at the boys. " hey.. Dont be sad. I promise to- " " to skype me everyday and call me and text me before i go to sleep and get me gifts from every city in sweden, i know omar. " i cut him off. " then why are you sad? " Og ask. " im not. Fine a lil bit. Cause, I swear i'll have nothing to do, no one to talk with, no friends, im all alone. But I know I have to learn how to get use to this so yeah " I replied. " Awww princess " Oscar said. They all hugged me.

" aye boys! We gotta get to the airport! " mum and dad shouted. The boys split into 2 groups, Me, Omar & Og in parent's car. While oscar and felix is in daff's car. The whole ride I was looking out of the window. My hands were on my knees, then I felt a hand grabbing my right hand and locking our fingers together. I look up to see Omar smiling. I lean my head on his shoulders. I saw mum look at us from the mirror and smile.

As soon as we reach the airport the guys have to leave. " Im gonna miss you so much! " I said hugging Omar, a little tear escape from my eyes. Me and Omar were at starbucks while the rest find food. " Hey, look at me. Dont cry! Its not gonna be that long! Time will fly fast dont worry. Dont cry please? " he said hugging me. " Promise that you'll text me when you land? " i said looking at him. " promise. " he said. We both again started leaning in when we are nearly close, the guys decide to interrupt. For the 3rd time.

" Woah. Anyway We have to go omar, the jet is waiting. " Oscar said. " Urgh fine. " Omar said. We all went back and said goodbye mum and dad. The rest had already said goodbye to their families yesterday. We had invited them over for barbeque. Omar's mum and dad really thought that me and him is dating so we had to let the boys tell them that we are not dating. Tho I wish we are.

I gave each of them hugs. I hugged Omar the longest and didnt wanna let him go until mum said its her turn to hug him. " Bye Tiara! We Love You! " the guys shouted. That's it, im all alone now.

*at home*

The whole ride back was a boring one. As soon as we reach home mum told me to help her make dinner so I went to the kitchen. " so i see you and omar aye! You guys like each other or whut? " mum asked. " we are bestfriends! Hahaha, im not quite sure tho. I mean, yes I like him, a lot. But im not sure if he feels the same.. " i let out my feelings to mum. I trust her. " awwww! I can tell he likes you too! The way his looks at you, he kiss your cheeks and stuffs you do together! He really likes you. But I hope you gonna change the word bestfriend to boyfriend soon! You guys are cute together, it makes me miss my teenage life! Haha " she said to me.