chapter 7

TIARA P.O.V

Omar came back an hour later with plastic bag full of snacks. " You dont have to buy those snacks for me you know " i said as I let him in and closed the door. " Nahh, I want to make you feel better. Its 11am, me & the boys will be having our dance & singing session at 3pm, so I might as well join you " he said as he slip into the empty space next to me. The first movie was Insidious, the second was, The Fault in our stars, im never gonna watch that again, it got me crying like niagara falls, my eyes began to close halfway through the 3rd movie. I lean my head on Omar shoulders and soon fell asleep.

OMAR P.O.V

Tiara fell asleep on my shoulders. I kissed her forehead and whispered a I Love You. She looks so beautiful & peaceful. I kept looking at her. I was hugging her. I continued watching the movie and somehow i fell asleep.

TIARA P.O.V

" Awww look at them! " a lady voice said. I open my eyes to find Og , Oscar , Felix & mum looking over at me & omar. WAIT WHUT?! Omar slept beside me?! I was about to wake him up but his face is just too cute. " hey guys, might want to give them sometime alone " she winked at me as she talk to the boys. The boys understood and went out of the room. I took my phone and snap a picture of him sleeping. I post it on instagram.

" @tiaramolander : awwww look at @omarrudberg peacefully sleeping! "

I smiled as I look up to find him sitting up sleepily. " Good Afternoon Omar. Slept well? " i chuckled. " Oh yes, slept very well! How about you, like leaning against me? " he smirked. " ohh its comfy alright " i said as I pull him up to get ready.

Knock x3

" Hey Omar! We need to go! Quick! " Og said as he open the door. " I'll see you in a bit Tiara! Bye! Love ya bestfriend! " he say as he give me a kiss on the cheek. " Yeah bye! See ya! Love ya too bestfriend.." I said back blushing like a red tomato. He went down and out the main door with the rest except for Og. " Hey sis, i might be calling you later on, so standby your phone alright? I love you! " og said as he rush out. " LOVE YOU TOO! " i shouted back.

Sighh, eversince the guy left an hour ago, i've been doing nothing but listen to music or watch the tv. Mum & dad had to leave for some work emergency. Ohh wish Aibreann was here with me.

Phone rings

O - og // t - tiara

O - Aye sister! I need your help.

T - yea sure!

O - will you please bring your body here to the studio? You just have to pass the mall & you will reach.

T - oh yea suree.. Bring my body leave my soul at home!

O - Ha ha very funny, now get yo ass over here!

T - finee. See you in 10 ! Love ya!

O - love ya tooo!

We ended the call. I took my bandana, wear it, took the keys & head out. I remembered Og said that I have to pass by the mall. I was inside the mall, buying starbucks. I bought myself & the guys double chocolate frappe as im lazy to call them and ask what they wanted.

As soon as I was outside of the mall, a group of girls came to me. " Hey you're og's sister right?! " a girl wearing the shades asked. " Yess im certainly am " i said cheerfully! " Can we have a picture with you? You're so gorgeous! " another one said. " well im not sure why you would wanna take a photo with me as my brother is the famous one hahaha but yea sure " i said laughing. We took photos, i asked for their twitter so that the boys could follow them as they are very very friendly. " Omg tiara! Thank you so much! You're so friendly! Oh yeah, I ship you with Omar ! " another one wearing crop top said. " awwww hahaha me and omar are just bestfriends not more " i said blushing. They all just chuckles and thank me one more time. After they had gone, I went to the studio straight away. " Hey boys!!! " i shouted to them as they waited for me outside. " Heyyyyyyy!!!!!" Og gave me a hug. " i miss you " omar whispered as i hugged him. I just smiled as stay cool trying not to blush. I hugged the rest of the boys and went in with them. " Hi guys, this is my sister! " og introduced me to his manager, daff & katia. Katia is omar's cousin.

" hey Tiara! Wow! You look pretty! I've heard so much about you from the boys especially omar, he wont shut up about you " katia said pulling me into a hug. " oh haahaha I hope its good things " i said looking at omar. " nothing bad to talk about you actually so yeah all good things " he said as he pulls my waist. I stiffened about how close we are at first but slowly getting use to it.

" Soo its time to sing! And we would love you, Tiara, to listen to us sing and tell us how we do " Oscar and the guys said giving me the puppy dog eyes and pout.

" alright! Ohmygosh I cant wait! " i said shrieking. The boys when into the recording room and a minute later they were singing one of their song, 'whistle' . I move my head to the beat. " sooo you & omar or with the other 2 " katia asked. " whu-whut? I mean noo, im Og's adopted sister, bestfriend of the other 3 " i said blushing.

Authors Note :

So aye guise! I hope you guise like the story so far :)

Yeah and do follow me on :

Itweet : @NurtiaraHatika

Instagram : @ti_a_ra