chapter 15 - Part 2

" thank you everyone for coming. Mum. She's a very special person. I dont know how to thank her for being a great mum to me for the past 13 years of my life. She's everything that I could ask for. The cookies she makes taste different than any other cookies. I still remember all the moments we spent with each other after dad was gone. We spent so much time together, singing to each other, baking , cooking, remembering all the fun times I had with her makes me feel greatful to be born as her daughter. I was crushed when I knew she got into an accident. When she was in the hospital we kept talking about all the moments we spent with each other. Im sad that she cant see me walk down the aisle, have my first child, read stories to my children. But Im happy that I get to spend my time with her before she leave this world. Mum, i know you hear me. I just wanna say I-i love you so m-much words cant explain. I hope you-you're happy with dad and other family members in heaven. I-i love you,  " she said as tears began to spill down her smiling face. She then went back to her seat. After the priest said some prayers and stuffs, all of you put a flower on the coffin. Soon it was being lowered down and covered by soil.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

6 hours later

I talked to Mia for like 2hours, trying to make her smile, assuring her that everything will be fine and I guess she's tired she fell asleep for like 2 hours.

" Tiara? Can I come in? " Mia said. Omar & the guys went out to grab us some supper. " yea sure " i said as I sat up on the bed. We're staying at Aunt Leah's house to pack Mia's stuff, as she's moving to Sweden with me. " Thank you tiara " Mia said as she hugged me. " Welcome. But for what? " I asked her. " For making me strong. For being with me. For bringing me stay with you " she said. " Awww. Im not gonna leave you all alone here, you have me, boys, my mum & dad, camilia, lindsey & aibreann. " i hugged her. " Without you here, I think im probably still crying and stuck here alone " she said as we hugged.

*knockX3*

" having some girls talk aye " Omar said as he sat on the space next to me. " She's just thanking us. " i said smiling to him. " Thank you being by my side " mia said as she hugged me and omar. " Dont worry kiddo, as long as we're alive, we'll take care of you " omar said giving her a kiss on the forehead. I swear he looks cute when he kiss her forehead! " Alright I dont wanna disturb you both, I better pack my stuffs. Bye! " Mia said, running off while closing the door behind her.

" she's adorable isnt she? " i asked Omar as I lay my head down in his chest. " yes she is, she's like a little sister to me. " he said. " You're really great with kids aren't you " i smiled at him. " I guess so. Im sure our children will be pampered by me " he said chuckling. " Children? Someone's been planning " i smirked at him as he blushed. " anyways, the boys are waiting, lets go down " he said as he piggy back me. As we walk down the stairs, Omar kept laughing as I was tickling him. " babee st-stah-stahp ha-ha we go-nna f-fa-fall " he said laughingas he stopped half way down the stairs. " Give me a kiss first " i joked. He suddenly puts me down and I was about to ask him why did he put me down but I was pushed against the wall by Omar as his face came close to mine. " Ask me again " he whispers in a very low , sexy voice in my ears. " Give me a kiss? " i ask in a very soft voice. He look at me smirking and then crashed his lips into mine. We kissed, our mouths move in sync as our tounges danced gracefully. My hands were messing with his hair and his hands moves under my shirt to the back of my body.

His hands moving up and down carresing my back which cause me to moan,  a little too loud which the boys heard it " GET A ROOM MAN DONT FUCK AT THE STAIRCASE ! " i hear Oscar shout. Me and Omar pulled away trying to catch our breath as we laughed. " well that was fun " Omar said winking. " oh shut up, im hungry now lets go " i chuckled. As we went into the living room, " How was it " Felix wiggled his eyebrows, " is he good? " oscar winked, " if she gets pregnant i'll kill you Omar " Og said . " pfft No guys we didnt fuck at all, we wont fuck at the staircase like duhh " I said laughing. " ooo and what was that moan about huh " felix asked again. " Now where's mah food Im hungry " omar changed the topic. Og passed me and Omar our food. I was about to eat when I remembered that Mia have not eaten anything. " you guys go ahead and eat first, Im just gonna go and call Mia down " I said as I walk up the stairs to Mia's bedroom. As I walk towards her room I hear sniffling sound. I went in and Mia, crying.

" Hey baby, why are you crying? " i ask her. " I- I  just saw this picture of mum and me when we're at the beach, a day before she died... I-i miss her tiara, i really miss her already " she said as I hugged her. " awwww Mia, I understand how you feel babygirl. Be strong, im sure your momma does not want you to cry. She's looking over you from above with the rest, dont you worry sweetheart, you have me and the rest of us here for you " i said to her as I try to calm her down. " I love you Tiara " she hugged me tighter. " love you too, now lets go down " i said as I offer her a piggy back ride. She didn't agree at first but after some persuasion on how fun it will be to get a piggy back from me she finally agreed.

" Ayeee Mia darlin, your food's here, and dont cry sweetie, we're all here for you " Omar hug her as he motioned the other to join too. After eating supper and stuffs, I tuck her into the bed, trying to make her sleep. " Good Night lil one have a great sleep " I say to her as I kiss her forehead. " Tiara, can you please sleep beside me tonight? " she asked. " yes ofcourse now lets sleep, we have lots of work to do tommorow " i said as I lay beside her. I was singing to her lullabys and soon after Mia sleep, I fall asleep too.

Sorry for not posting in a week or two. Been very busy! Thank you so much for the 129 reads, its not much but omg i really appreciate it. Sorry for this shitty chapter yeah? I've been sick for god knows how long and I was drenched in the rain yesterday which made my fever came back. So yeah, follow my accounts!

Twitter : @TFoooSG
Ig : @TFooosg / @ti_a_ra