Chapter 23

TIARA P.O.V

"Olly! I'm scared! What if they don't like me?! What if they don't accept me?!" I let out all my worries to Olly who looked annoyed yet trying his best to calm me down.

"Calm down Tiara, chillout, they're gonna love you I promise!" He gave me an bug hug. I felt safe in his arms. Not in that way but in a brotherly manner.

"Thank you Olly"

"Welcome lil sis"

He give a kiss on my forehead. After cuddling with my big brother, finally there's knockings on the door. "OLLY will you please open this door quickly, we're freezing darling, it's raining" a voice of an old lady can be heard. Olly ran to open the door and almost immediately, both grandparents gave him a hug. I stood next to Olly, trying so hard not to 'awww' out loud .

A few seconds later finally they saw me. "Oh my goodness young lady! Are you his girlfriend or you're the one we was suppose to meet?" She ask in a soft yet cute manner. "Hi, im Tiara, i think i'm the one you're supposed to meet today" i gave her a hug. "Hello there darling, call me by anything you want, granny, grandma, mama. Absolutely anything." She grinned at me.

"I call her granny & grandpa" Olly whispers.

"Well it feels good to finally meet you grams, grandpa" i said giving grandpa a hug now. Finally We all settled down in the dining room. It feels great to be very honest. I have a family again. But this time, a big one.
After dinner we chatted again, which is one thing i find common in this house. After every dinner we would chat about absolutely anything.

"So Tiara, tell me you're not single." Granny said, flashing me that cute granny smile of hers. "My granddaughter is too gorgeous to be single" grandpa adds, winking in a joking way. "Hahahaha i'm not single..." my cheeks starts to turn red. "Aww! Who's this lucky guy?!" Granny cheered. As i was about to tell her, the doorbell rang. I stood up but Olly insist that I should sit and spend time.

"So tell me, what is his name" granny asked again. "His name is O-" my sentence was cut short by me freaking out when a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who" that charming voice said, sending a shiver down my body. "Omar" i answered confidently. "How did you know?!" He pouts. "I know you too well to not recognise your voice" i grinned. Omar took a seat beside me while shaking his head grinning.

"So this is the guy?" Grandpa asked. "Well yes grandpa, this is him" i said, while looking at Omar who's blushing. "Aren't you the boy who's in the band with Olly?" Granny asked. "Yes, yes I am" he answered, his fingers interlocks with mine. "You made a great choice tiara, and you young man, take care of her properly. Cherish every moment you spend with her." Grandpa said giving him the 'do it or i'll kill you' look.

The rest of the day was great. After talking in the dining room, we all decide to talk in the backyard. Omar and Olly straight away run to the trampolines and starts to jump like a 5 year old boy. I was smiling, while staring at Omar. Admiring every features of him. I was deep in my thoughts until granny decide to start a conversation.

"You really love him" she said. I just smiled and looks back at him. "I can see him standing on the altar with you" she said again. "Which means?" I ask, unsure of what she meant. "I know that he's the one." She say giving me a smile. "The one? Sorry gran, i dont get what you tryna say..." i ask, even more confuse than before. "You'll understand when the time comes"

After that convo with granny we all decide to go for a dip in the pool. I wore a bandeaukini. I wasn't confident enough to wear a bikini like other girls do. I put on my swimsuit and looked at myself in the mirror. 'Ew' i thought to myself, disgusted with what i see in the mirror I wore an oversize tshirt outside. Omar was already in the pool with Olly so I went down.

"Hey babe! Come, join us!" Omar waved at me."uh..um.. it's o-kay love, y-you can go ahead" i stuttered, nervous. I sat down by the chair and watch them. How I wish I was that brave to join them without being embarassed. I sat there for about half an hour, declining to Omar asking me to join them. Soon when they took a break, Omar came to me.

OMAR P.O.V

I know something was wrong. She didnt want to join us and sat there for like an hour. I know she's nervous about something but i just cant seem to put my finger on it. Everybody wanted to take a break so i decide to take this opportunity to talk to her.

TIARA P.O.V

"Baby, everything okay?" Omar asked as I wipe his wet face. "Yea, im fine. Everything's okaay" i smiled. He slowly leans in and gave me a short but passionate kiss. "You know you can tell me anything right?" He breaths, "come, tell me whats wrong" he asked again, looking straight deep into my eyes.

"I- i- im just embarassed thats all..." i said to him, looking down at the leaves that suddenly seems to be interesting. "What are you embarassed of? Your body?" I nodded slowly to answer him. "Babe. Look at me. You know you dont have to be embarass about your body, you're beautiful the way you are. Youre beautiful both on the inside and the outside. Thats a reason why I love you" he says as he stroke my cheek.

I immediately give him a hug, a tight warm and safe hug. "I love you so much Omar" i told him, giving him a peck on the lips. "Love you too princess" he did the same to me. "Now lets jump in the pool shall we?" I nodded agreeing to his questions. I took a deep breath in and open the oversize tee that covers my body. I heard wolf whistling from Omar and Olly which made me blush.. hard.

----------------------------------------------------

Eyyo lovely readers! I miss you guise! Sorry I havent been updating for so long. I was busy with school, problems and stuffs. I havent been updating for long because wattpad keeps deleting half of this chapter and it was frustrating!

So i just wanna know who was here and is still here from when i first posted this book until today.

I wanna thank all of you my dear readers for the 12k!!! I really REALLY appreaciate this! You guys are awesome, wonderful & beautiful! I love you guy so much, see ya in the next chapter loves xx

All the love,
tiara xoxo

Social Medias :
@tfooosg | twitter
@thefoooersland/@tiarawrr_ | Ig