Chapter 32 ( Filler chapter )

( A/N : Honestly, this chapter is a random one. I don't know what to write to make ya'll read this book T_T )

TIARA POV

As I went out of the washroom, I saw Jen & Aibreanm laughing. "Mind telling me what's up" i joined in the talk. "Oh nothing, just that... you look glowy today" Aibreann winked. My cheeks immediately went red from embarassment. I knew I shouldn't have told Jen.

"JENNIFER LANCE! Thought I could trust you on this one" you whine to her. "Sorry girl but Aibreann is your lifelong bestfriend, ofcourse she has to know" she laugh along with aibreann. "I hate you guys" I sulk. We continued walking until they decide to annoy the shit out of me.

"So how was it"
"Was it fun"
"Was he good"
"Rough or passionate"
"Are you gonna have a baby"
"Can i be the godmother"

"GUYS. STOP. To answer all your questions, it was great, he's good, you dont need to know that one, no i wont have a baby anytime soon & yes you can" I said a little annoyed. Must be my period psh. They look startled but then shrug it off.

Suddenly I feel my phone vibrating, telling me someone just texted me.

From : Omar
Hey baby, what are you girls doing? I miss you :(((((((

From : Omar ♡
Babeeeeeeeee are you alive?

From : Omar ♡
Im going home now, see you at home princess! I love you so so so so so so so

From : Omar ♡
So so so so so so so so so so............ & billions more of 'so' MUCH ! See you later baby, Kat says hi!
Yours xx

---------------------------------------------

Sorrt for the short chapter. Been having some personal issues lately. So yeah that's a filler chapter. I can't seem to think & write like I used to. I've been having headaches alot lately. My school starts in a week too. Sorry to disappoint you guys, I really love and appreciate how patient you guys are. I hope you'll understand my situation as my mum is pregnant and I have to do a lot of things.

Thank your for the 15.7k reads, I really truly appreciate that ❤ Love you guys! Btw, anyone here is an IGot7?

- Tea xoxo