7 | alcohol and kisses

The party was outdoors, on one of the big landings on the pack lands. It was a large space, decorated with tables, lights and a stage where there was a DJ. Most of the teenagers in the pack were here, dancing and drinking. Couples were making out, dancing with each other, laughing and having fun.

I saw Hunter and Archer and walked to them, with Jess and Blake behind me. "Do you want a drink, girls?" Blake asked. Jess and I agreed and he left to get us drinks.

"Can I have this dance, beautiful?" Hunter asked, with a wink. I laughed, "Yes, you may"

I looked to the side and saw Archer and Jess were dancing with each other and laughing about something Archer had said. Archer and Hunter were just good friends of ours. Blake wasn't very close with them, for some reason.

Hunter and I danced for a while and had fun, but I began wondering what was taking Blake so long. I looked around to see where he was but couldn't see him.

"Hunter, I'll be back. I'm going to find Blake" I said.

"Yeah that's fine, see you later" he gave me a quick hug and let me go. I told Jess I was going to find Blake and made my way to the drinks table.

I saw Blake holding two red cups of drink, with his jaw clenched and his eyebrows furrowed, as he looked somewhere behind me. I looked behind me to see Hunter laughing at something Jace, another guy, was saying. I frowned, as I walked closer to Blake.

"Hey, what's taking you so long?" I said to Blake, which snapped his attention to me.

"Nothing, I was just catching up with some friends" he said as he offered me one of the cups.

I took it from him and drank it. The vodka burned down my throat, as I took a big sip.

"That's strong" I laughed, as Blake agreed.

I thought it was a good idea to have more drinks to take my mind off the rogue situation. My mind started becoming numb and I no longer felt the burn in my throat, as I took bigger sips.

Blake tried to stop me, saying I would get too drunk but I just wanted to take my mind off my dark thoughts. He only had a few drinks, saying he was responsible for getting Jess and I home, so he wouldn't drink anymore.

I was finding it harder to stand and kept falling onto people who were walking past.

"Let's goooo to the lakeee" I slurred, as my vision blurred slightly.

"Here drink this, you're really drunk Sky" Blake said, giving me a closed bottle of water. I drank a few sips of it then pulled his arm towards the lake, which wasn't far. My vision cleared slightly, but I still found it hard to walk in a straight line.

We got to the lake and sat down near the water, looking out at the stars. 

"It's soooo beautifull" I said, still drunk.

"Yes, it is" Blake said, looking at my face carefully.

"Is there something on my face?" I giggled.

"No, nothing. It's perfect" he said as his eyes moved down to my mouth. He began leaning closer.

My eyes were finding it hard to stay open, with so much alcohol in my body. My sight blurred and I could see two Blakes in front of me.

My mind was screaming at me to move away and go back to the party, but I couldn't do anything. I sat there, paralysed, as one of the Blakes put a hand on my cheek and moved closer and closer. His other hand found its way to my hair and his lips met mine as he kissed me. It was slow at first, then became faster and his hands began wondering down my body. The kiss didn't feel like anything and Sapphire was running around in my mind, urging me to do something.

My dress had risen up to my hips when I had sat on the floor and my panties were visible. He looked down and his eyes went a few shades darker, as his wolf was trying to take control. He began kissing and sucking down my neck, no doubly leaving marks. His mouth reached the point between my neck and shoulder that was for one special person. For my mate.

This seemed to snap me out of my drunken state. "S-stop" I said, but my voice came out slurred and Blake continued, his hands were getting lower and lower.

"Stop!" I shouted, more clearly as I moved away and pushed him back. I suddenly felt dizzy from the fast movement.

His eyes widened, as if he had just realised what he'd done, and he quickly stood up.

"Oh no Sky I am so so-" before he could finish his sentence, my eyes closed against my will and I felt him catch me before I fell. For what felt like the hundredth time this week, I became unconscious.

Leave a vote on the previous chapters for more chapters to be posted.
Skylar's mate will make an appearance in chapter 11 eeeekkk!!