41 | home and hugs

"Welcome home, princess." Adrian said, as we exited the car. Doc had me stay the night after I had woken up, so he could keep me under observation. I was allowed to come home today because my injuries and wounds were all healed and the babies were doing very good.

I smiled up at him before grabbing his hand and walking into our home. I'd missed home so much, it felt like forever since the last time I'd been here.

"SURPRISE!" I gasped, in surprise, as everyone jumped out from the sides. The pack house had been decorated and banners were put up that said "Welcome Home Skylar".

"Guys you didn't have to do all this." I said, as I hugged them all.

"Actually babe, it was all Adrian's idea. We just helped him." Jess said. I looked at Adrian to se he was grinning at me.

"Thank you, baby." I said, before leaning up and kissing him. Everyone cheered for us and started clapping, causing me to giggle and Adrian chuckled. Adrian led me upstairs so I could shower and get ready. When we walked into the room, it looked exactly as it had looked when I'd been getting ready for the mate ceremony. My make up was out and the bed was unmade. I looked back at Adrian, questioningly and he understood my confusion.

"Since that night when you were taken, I couldn't come in here. It was full of your scent and had too many things linked to you. I couldn't bear being in here with you missing. Everywhere I'd look, I'd see you. So, I was always in my office or out trying to find you." He answered. My heart broke at this and I leaned into him and pulled him into a hug. We hugged for what felt like forever and I sighed in content. There was no better feeling than this.

"Right, you need to go have a shower while I go get your outfit. I hid it in one of the guest rooms so no one would see it. It's a surprise." he started pushing me, gently, towards the bathroom. I giggled, before walking into the bathroom as I heard the bedroom door shut begin Adrian. I scrubbed my whole body clean. No matter how much I scrubbed, I still felt dirty. Not on the outside but inside I felt dirty. My skin was all healed and clean but this did nothing to ease my thoughts.

Shaking the feeling away, I finished my shower before wrapping myself up into a towel. I walked out of the bathroom to see a beautiful dress laid out on the bed. It was a long black dress, with a slit along one leg and thin spaghetti straps. The back went low, almost to my waist tied up with string. It was a beautiful dress. I paired it with some black wedge heels. I would usually wear long heels but I didn't want to risk falling especially in my state.

 I would usually wear long heels but I didn't want to risk falling especially in my state

While I was curling my hair, the girls walked in.

"That dress looks amazing on you, babe." Jess said, as she looked me up and down. Amy and Danielle also agreed as they also complemented me. I thanked them before finishing my hair and makeup. After I was ready, we went downstairs to see the party in full swing. Thankfully, there were non alcoholic drink options too so I chose a strawberry soda. While I was drinking it, I felt a presence behind me. I quickly turned around to see Blake. I smiled up at him and pulled him into a hug.

"Skylar, I'm so sorry about what you had to go through. You didn't deserve to. No one deserves to go through anything like that. You're so strong. I'm so proud of you." he said. I smiled at him and reassured him I was okay now. "Also, I can't believe you're already going to be a mother." he joked, as he looked at my bump. I laughed and we talked about baby names and genders for a while and Lisa also joined us. She started telling me how she loved kids. She reminded me a lot off Jess.

"Do you mind if I steal my mate?" I heard Adrian say from behind. I turned around to see him dressed in a black shirt and some black jeans. He looked so good in black. I let him lead me to the dance floor and he held me in his arms as we slow danced to the music. "You look so beautiful, princess. I can't wait till I can have you to myself in our bedroom." he said. I blushed slightly before smiling at him.

"Were in public, behave, Adrian" I scolded him "You don't look too bad yourself." Everyone and everything around us blurred out as I focused on him. Being with him, in this moment was everything. We danced for a while and the others also joined us on the dance floor.

Soon, the party was over and mom and dad were about to leave. "Make sure you take care, sweetheart. We've been here for too long. I'm needed back at LightMoon." dad said, as he hugged me. I hugged him back, telling him I'd miss him.

"Oh honey make sure you look after yourself and the babies. Adrian, take care of her. I trust you with my baby!" mom fussed, as she pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry Clara I won't let her out of my sight" Adrian said, as he did the man hug thing with my dad. Then, they left along with Blake and Lisa. I turned around and grabbed Adrian's arm.

"I'm tired, let's go up to bed." I said, as I led us up the stairs. I could feel his gaze on my ass and I rolled my eyes, before smirking and adding extra movement in my hips. I heard him groan behind me causing me to giggle.

As soon as I opened the bedroom door, I was pushed against it - not too rough that it would hurt - and my lips were attacked by Adrian's hungry lips. I moaned into the kiss, as he deepened the kiss and his tongue exploded every inch of my mouth as if he was memorising it. It felt like I hadn't kissed Adrian in so long!

He held my legs up and his lips trailed down my jaw to the place where his mark lay, as he sucked and bit on my skin. My moans got louder and I could feel him smirk against my skin. As he kissed me, he pulled my dress off leaving me in my bra and panties. His hands roamed my body, as if he'd never felt it before.

"It feels so good to have you in my arms, to kiss you and feel your tender skin." Adrian said, as he leaned his forehead on mine and looked in my eyes. I smiled up at him, before pecking his lips and hugging him tight.

"It feels so good to be with you." I said. We hugged for a few moments before he led me to the bed. I lay down and watched him remove his shirt and trousers leaving him in his boxers. He tossed them to the side somewhere before leaning down and capturing my lips. He kissed my lips then trailed kissed down my body. When he reached my bump, which was quite bit, he looked up at me with a breathtaking smile.

"Beautiful." he said, before placing his hands in my stomach. We waited for a while and I felt a kick and a few seconds later another one. He must have felt it too because he looked up at me with a grin. "Looks like our babies agree too, that their mummy is beautiful." he said, with a large smile. Seeing him so happy made my heart melt and I broke out into a grin too.

"I can't wait till our babies are out of you so we can practice some more baby making." Adrian said, before laying down beside me. I turned around so I was facing him and hugged him as he held me in his arms.

"Soon, baby." I said, as I kissed his cheek. I then leaned my face on his chest and closed my eyes, falling into a peaceful sleep.

Hey guys!!! Skylar's backkk home<3

I'm very sad to say we're almost at the end of Alpha Adrian's Mate 😞😞😞😞😞

At the moment I won't be turning this into a sequel but if it receives enough love and I'm certain it's a good book then I might consider turning it into a sequel. See you soon with another update my loves.