32 | armies and congratulating

UNKNOWN POV

"The day we've been waiting for is almost here. Tomorrow is the mate ceremony at MoonStone and all Alphas and Lunas are usually invited." I told them. They all looked back at me with determination, my loyal army. "We strike when she's alone. She's a Luna now, so she will be more protected. Disguise yourself as pack members, conceal your scent and remember I want her here alive. Do whatever you need to do, just remember I need her alive." I told them. They all nodded, but I noticed Elijah looked at me, confused.

"But father, how will we get in?" he asked me. I chuckled and shook my head.

"You underestimate your father, Elijah. I have built many connections with various packs over the years. I have a guard at MoonStone helping me. He will allow us to enter his pack. tomorrow evening." I told them, with a smirk. His eyes had an evil glint in them, as he smirked back at me. My son was equally as evil as me.

Skylar's POV

"Hey guys. Adrian and I have something to tell you." I shouted as we walked into the pack house. Adrian was holding me as if I'd collapse as soon as he let go. I rolled my eyes, at his protectiveness.

"You're back? How are you feeling? What did Doc say" Jess said, as she walked out of one of the corridors, with Ben behind her. She walked up to me and hugged me.

"You worried us so much, Sky." Ben said, with worry. My heart warmed at how caring my friends were.

"Where's Jaxon, Amy and Nathan?" I asked, as I looked around.

"Here." Jaxon said, from behind us. I turned around and noticed him walk into the pack house behind us, his face covered in sweat "I was training with Amelia, Nathan and some of the younger guys. They're on their way." As if on cue, Nathan and Amy walked in, hand in hand.

"You didn't go easy on me, Nate. I'm probably covered in bruises now." Amy whined. She then looked up and noticed us all. "Sky, you're back? How are you feeling?" she said, running up to me and hugging me.

"I'm okay guys. Doc said I passed out because I had a lack of energy." I explained. They all nodded but Jess looked at me questioningly.

"But that doesn't explain why you felt sick in the morning." she said.

I looked at Adrian and he looked back at me before nodding. "Guys we have something to tell you." Adrian said. They all looked at us, expectantly and I broke out into a smile before saying "I'm pregnant. We're having twins!"

Everyone began cheering and congratulating us.

"Omg I'm going to be an aunty!" Jess said, excitedly.

"And me!!" Amy added.

"They're gonna be boys." Nathan said, at the same time Jaxon said "they're going to be girls."

We all started taking about baby names and genders, but were interrupted by Marie. She walked in from the kitchen and called us all for dinner. I nodded at Adrian to tell her, because I knew how close he was to her. He smiled at me before walking to her.

"Marie. You're going to be a Nana. Skylar is pregnant. With twins." He said, his voice filled with so much happiness, my heart felt like it would burst. She looked between Adrian and I, before motioning for me to come closer. She hugged us both and began crying.

"I'm so happy for you both. You both deserve to be happy. You'll make perfect parents." she said, before kissing us both on the cheeks. We thanked her, before all going to the dining room for dinner.

A couple of hours later, we were all sat in the lounge watching TV. Adrian and I were sat at a sofa, me leaning on his shoulder with his arms around me. Ben and Jess were laying on the floor with pillows, while Amy and Nathan sat on another sofa. Jaxon was sitting on an armchair to our right.

"Let's watch a movie." Ben said.

"What shall we watch?" Amy asked, looking between us all.

"Horror"

"Comedy"

"Romance"

Everyone shouted different genres at the same time. Finally, we agreed on horror after doing a vote. I hated horror movies because I was scared, but I didn't want the others to know. Jess looked at me worriedly because she knew I hated horror movies. Blake and her would always make fun of me back at LightMoon, but we always watched something else.

"Princess, you're not even watching the movie." Adrian whispered in my ear. I hadn't even noticed the movie had started. I looked at and saw some scary woman crawling on the floor and immediately buried my head in Adrian's chest. "Do you not like horror movies?" he said, as he held me close to him. I shook my head and stayed where I was. Being in his arms made me feel safe. I could hear him chuckle lowly, as his chest vibrated.

"Skylar and I are going to bed." Adrian randomly said, as he stood up and pulled me up to. I noticed Jess asleep in Ben's arms and Ben half asleep. The others were still awake. They said goodnight before carrying on watching the movie.

Adrian and I walked upstairs to our bedroom and got ready for bed. I called my parents, before going to sleep to tell them the good news. They were both thrilled and told me they couldn't wait to see us tomorrow at the Mate Ceremony. Adrian and I then lay down in bed and stayed in each other's arms for a while.

"Princess, I can tell Steven that we can't come tomorrow. I'm sure he will understand. I don't want you to go out while being pregnant " Adrian said. I rolled my eyes, before snuggling closer to him.

"No Adrian. It won't look good if we cancel the night before. Doc said I'm fine and also lots of women go out while being pregnant. I'll be fine." I said. He finally gave in and we talked about the Mate Ceremony tomorrow. We would be leaving in the early afternoon because it was a long drive and also the ceremony was in the evening.

That night, I fell asleep, feeling content and happy.

Who do you think the unknown pov is...