21 | notes and birds

I woke up to something hard poking my thigh. As I rubbed my eyes, I looked behind my shoulder to see Adrian asleep. He looked so peaceful. I blushed, realising his manhood was pressed against my thigh and shifted in his arms so I could sit up. His lips looked so soft and inviting, so I leaned down and kissed him lightly.

Before I could get up, he put a hand behind my neck as the other snaked around my waist and deepened the kiss. His tongue for entrance but I decided to tease him and kept my mouth closed. His hands lowered and he grabbed my ass cheeks over the thin shirt, causing me to moan. He used the opportunity to push his tongue in as we fought for dominance. The kiss grew more passionate, as he raised my shirt so my stomach was exposed and his hands caressed my body. His lips lowered to my neck, as he sucked and licked my skin, no doubt leaving marks. After he was done, he pecked my lips once more, before sitting up and pulling me to his lap. He inspected his work on my neck and smirked.

"Now that was the best morning I've ever had." he said.

"Be good and you'll be getting a lot more good mornings like that" I teased, as I got out of the bed and stretched. He leaned back and put his hands behind his head, as he looked me up and down.

"My clothes look good on you but they'd definitely better on the floor" he said. I looked down at his wrinkled shirt and smirked, opening the bottom few buttons. He groaned, as the front of my stomach and my panties were on show.

"If you'll excuse me I'm going to shower. Alone" I winked, before turning around.

"You're such a tease" he said, as I heard him get up.

"I know, baby" I called out and laughed, before closing the bathroom door. Looking in the mirror, I noticed I had a trail of love bites along my neck. That asshole! Now I'd have to cover it with makeup.

After my shower, I walked out of the bathroom in a towel and noticed Adrian was no longer in here. I saw a note on the dressing table and picked it up.

After your shower, go down and have breakfast. Amy and Nathan are waiting for you. Jaxon and I have a meeting in another pack so we had to leave quickly. We'll be back in the afternoon. After breakfast, you need to train with Jackie. One of the guards will escort you there and back. He's waiting for you at the front door. Take care baby. See you.

Adrian x

My heart warmed at how caring he was. I walked to the closet and got dressed in a casual outfit - some light blue skinny jeans, a cropped white sweater and some white trainers. I dried my hair and left it open. 

Then, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, doing a mental note to call my parents, Jess and Blake later

Then, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, doing a mental note to call my parents, Jess and Blake later. I walked to the dining room to see Nathan and Amy sat at the table kissing. "Why do you two always have your lips stuck together whenever I see you? Gross! Get a room." I exclaimed. They stopped kissing and looked at me. Nathan looked slightly embarrassed but Jess didn't care. She started laughing "It's not my fault we're so horny and you're always walking in at the wrong time" she exclaimed as she stood up and walked over to me, giving me a quick hug. I laughed and sat next to Adrian's empty seat.