Every Move Is Magic

• Dedicated to Same Person

Not much goin' on. :] 

---

Your touch so foreign.

I sighed as his cold fingers went over my bare shoulders, I wanted to look over and see what he wanted or rather what he was doing, but I managed to stay fixated on the wall I was facing, feeling stupid as I just stared at the light blue paint. His hand moved my hair from my neck, now I looked over at my exposed skin, just waiting.

His mouth brushed my neck, I shivered slightly and bit down a giggle, I could feel him smirk as he pressed his mouth to my skin, then he lifted me up and placed me in his crossed legs, his arms hung loosely around me.

His hands grabbed at my sides suddenly and I kicked out, letting out a laugh, "Cut that out!" I cried out as he squeezed me again, a couple giggles following the action. I pushed at his hands, pressed to his chest as I tried to pry them off.

With a sigh his hands left my side and his chin rested on my head, "Hrm." He breathed out, his fingers reaching up to twirl my hair around them, I watched for a moment, staring at his white skin. I brought my hand to his, making him let go of my hair so I could intertwine our fingers together.

I felt him kiss my head, his head soon by my shoulder as his body almost surrounded mine, I could feel his smile as he whispered, "I love you." In my ear, squeezing my hand gently, I swallowed, staring at our hands as the silence dragged on a bit. I took in how much different he was than me, well most people, I brushed my thumb to his pale skin.

I returned the squeeze, whispering back, "I love you too." I shut my eyes and leaned further back into him if possible.

His free hand grazed my side, I giggled against his neck, turning slightly in my seat, "Stop." He mumbled something, but brought his hand back down around me.

He wasn't like the others, the feeling he gave me.