I Dare Ya'

It all starts with a simple touch. Just a brush of cheeks, a stroke of finger tips, the feel of your skin against mine. Those are the type of feelings I crave the most, but only from you. The feel of your cool hands on my face, your forehead pressed against mine and the way you hold me close.

Cheesy, I know it is, but there really is nothing more I cherish. All my sweet memories with you are those within your embrace. There’s nothing I miss more.

Would you like to create more?

I’m aching with anticipation; I want more of those memories with you. I want more time with you, why won’t they allow you just a few moments?

Bah.

It doesn’t matter, I’ll see you soon enough. We can’t be away from each other forever. ‘Specially not with your attitude, or rather you demeanor. What’s demanded you shall receive.

You’re my best friend, secretly more. I’ll never tell anyone though, that odd attraction I’ve held for you in a while.

Best friends.

Yeah, that was what we were. Best friends who played with each other from time to time, just like normal kids do. And we’d do such things in our rooms with a smile on our young faces.

They were the best of times.

Though now that we’re older it’s seemingly more awkward to act in such a way in front of people, we act really not that differently than when we were children, but…They all tell us both we shouldn’t hang around each other.

Is it really I that influence you or the other way around?

I miss you, deeply. I want to feel your simple touches once again.

My dear Andres, please visit me soon.