Our Mellow Mood

Before you read this, I have to say this is NOT an incest story. SO BLEH. But...there is a TINY bit of an age difference -coughtenyearscough-

I'll finish this! I'll finish it!

---

I can picture it now.

He’ll whisper to me the things I have always wanted to hear, he won’t reject me. He won’t reject me when I tell him how I truly feel.

“I love you too, for a while.”

My life will be as I imagine it.

I’ll forget all of my past and only remember the future that I am to have you, my closest companion, my best friend. I’ll forget the sorrow and pain and remember only the joy and hope you have given me.

I’ll walk hand in hand with you to our time together.

The life I lived before you, could it even be counted for as a life?

If my imagination fails me, if reality beats itself down on me, I shall fear your rejection. There is nothing more frightening than that.

But a life without you is far more terrifying than a life without you knowing or acknowledging.

I don’t wish to return to that life of solitude.

Don’t desert me; remain here on this earth with me.

You probably wonder when my feelings grew into this. When did you begin to love me so much? Definetly not how a supposed 'son' should.

When you dragged me out of there and brought me out, you took care of someone so much younger than you. You didn’t reject me, you didn’t turn me out. You accepted me for the useless boy I was and made me into someone worth spending time with. You took me in, you called me family even though I was a complete stranger.

You’re more than a father that I never had; you’re not just a friend or companion either.

I treasure you more than anyone, which is why I shall suffer in silence and keep my disgusting feelings to myself.

I will not tell you what I feel for you, someone so much older than I.

I will harbor my secrets…

For I wish to stay with you in this mellow mood forever.

---

This I will be workin' on after Eden. >_> I promise it,.