Open My Eyes.

Happy birthday dear ;D I will finish this for you! o_O;;;;

SO, it doesn't end there.

---

Boy, you're an alien.

Meyson’s dark eyes stared blankly at his wallet, the empty scraps of leather bound together by some string; there was only a small amount of money in here, a few coins he could use to buy himself a drink or maybe something to eat before he went to his next class. Boy, it was hard, he had to get a job or something fast or he’d be broke before he even knew it, actually…he pretty much was broke. Well he could always afford water if it really got that bad for him, that was free…Right?

Under this hot sun, Meyson could feel the sweat begin to form on his brow and underneath his white t-shirt, he really loved his home, but the sun was too much at times, though he figured that was how it was everywhere. But the more he’d sweat the more water or so he would need to drink to keep hydrated. Damned sun was going to cost him so much money, but with a sigh he hung his head and let his hair fall over his eyes, he’d deal. He’d deal. He could, since it was probably worse in other places, that and he’d lived in this for years so he was used to it, almost, he still sweat, but that was unavoidable.

On the steps of the University, Meyson noticed something, all the students were clumped together muttering to themselves about…Well something that was perking Meyson’s interests since he found himself scooting near to try and get a listen on them, while eavesdropping was wrong, it was to retrieve information that everyone seemed to know already and if they knew Meyson could know too, right? He only caught a word or two, ‘Alumna’ A female student? He blinked; there were a million females here, why the big deal over this one?

Meyson continued up the steps, his hands in his pockets of his faded blue jeans, well he’d meet this already popular, ‘alumna’ soon. She’d have to arrive and sure enough Meyson would see everyone just flood around her body. As he headed towards his class, another word was heard with student, ‘Estados Unidos.’ She comes from the states? Now that was something that would really make this girl special, so she was from America? The cesspool of sin and immorality, but yet a place of dreams and chances, the place Meyson needed to be to chase after his dream and finally get the chance to prove just who he was and what he could do. Something his family had doubted in him for too long, sadly enough. But they wouldn’t doubt anymore once he was gone and famous, in the bright and shining lights of America. What was their land called? The land filled with celebrities? Holly Wood? He would live there, yes, Meyson Denson could feel it, he would one day be famous and on posters all over the world.

Meyson paused before his class door; people were jogging down the hallway, all chattering so excitedly, could it be? Could it be the girl from America was here? Meyson looked to the door, he could afford to sit this one out, and he went to everything else so it made up for it. He turned and ran from the door, following the wave of other students who were all excited to see about this American, well who wouldn’t be? She was from somewhere so foreign and strange, not to mention evil, but still, the bad things are always what people are curious of.

There was a crowd, not around the girl, but before her, here everyone fell silent except a boy here or two who shot a whistle and a lady who would whisper behind her hand to her girlfriend, what had them all do this? Meyson stepped forward, heading through the mix of students, not that it wasn’t hard, no one put up a fuss. As he reached the front, Meyson drew in a breath at the sight of the new girl; his look of amazement was soon replaced by a smirk. He could use this girl.