Oh, Mr. Cannibal.

wonderful to be bored at night?

---

On. Two Three.

The blood dripped down his chin, purple eyes gazing ever intently at its meal, a young woman, torn beyond recognition.

Rip. Tear. Slash.

The skin was stripped from the bones, an organ or rather pieces of some, thrown about the dark room, the curtains drawn over, blocking out the night sky and its moon. 

A snarl, the bone snapped in those razor incisors, the purple shimmering with rage and blood lust as the crimson stained his chin and bare body. Messy hair tousled and dampened by the deep red, it stuck to his forehead, streaks of red running down his throat.

Fingers prodded through the flesh that was left on this carcass, the squishing loud in his ears, he dug in deeper till he felt the skin split and his fingers graze the floor. He clutched onto that very skin, tearing it from the body then cramming it into his mouth, the skin salty and the blood irony in his mouth which watered for this very thing.

Standing up, he kicked the bones and whatever was left of the skin over, turning towards the kitchen, his fingers grazing over walls and leaving red streaks, blood had such a beautiful color he thought. He didn’t think of the authorities. They didn’t exist in his twisted and unimaginable world.

He stuck his fingers under the faucet, watching the red swirl down into the drain; it seemed to pass by so slowly, his mind rewound to when he laid eyes on the woman. He got one feel of her smooth and pale skin then instantly had to have her, had to eat her away so no other could claim her. No other creature could have her… Her skin looked do easy to pierce with his teeth, he could feel it, his mouth salivating as he pictured his teeth tearing into her throat, her screams as he dug his fingers in her, stripping her skin from her body. Her lifeless eyes staring up at him, her blood seeping all over the carpet, staining it black.

The Cannibal flicked his wrists, stumbling out the back door and into the yard, towards the safety of his forest, where the rest of the tribe thrived, without fear of being accused of murder of course and arrested, but there was a boundary, a boundary that shouldn’t be crossed ever. And that was if one went into the town and killed innocents, they could only kill what was in their land, but that didn’t apply to this blood thirsty creature he knew very well those ‘authorities’ wouldn’t chase after a creature like him, especially if they didn’t want to be eaten alive, their skin torn from their bodies so slowly and painfully.

Snap, his teeth was clenched, someone else was on his path, while they lived in the same area, this tribe, they were not to associate with one another unless they were breeding, which was rare this time of the year, so Cannibal assumed it was another male, a young one, probably dumb enough to venture on his land.

Sure enough, the young male stepped out of the woods, right near his home…

Eyes shifted, he could easily kill him. But he just slipped past, shooting one last glare before returning to his lair, to count the bodies of the victims. It made him purr, seeing the white of bones, all his successful hunts in these forests of people just wandering in. But there was a shortage, even though they weren’t told people didn’t go in the woods, in fear of these Cannibals, occasionally one was dumb to venture in. But, they were getting scarcer, which was why they ventured to town at night, taking what they could find.

Throwing a femur to the side of his cave, the beast snarled, the cannibals were starting to prey on one another in desperation, those things that the humans lived in were almost impossible to get in to, that and they were just so hungry, any meat would do, even the kind they detested, animal meat. It was getting bad; surely they would all die off if this kept up.

Another night, the carnivore ventured from his home, the one piece of clothing, stained, torn and faded jeans hung on to his thinning waistline, he had to do it again, go into town. Even if he was caught and burned as he saw the humans do to animals and some of their kind, he had a thought he could escape, the muscles under his skin would aid him…His teeth and nails, the cannibal wouldn’t die out, not yet.

He slipped through back ways, clambered over fences, snarled at those pesky things they sometimes had chained to a weird box, what kind of thing was that anyway? Just eat the damn beast.

The carnivore remained searching, till he found it, or rather him, another victim soon to be in his stomach; he smirked, cocking his head to the side as he approached the person from behind, the grass softening his footsteps. The human turned, blinking in shock at how close the stranger was, cannibal smirked, reaching forward he took a hold of the young male’s shirt, pulled him close, he ran his tongue over the skin of the neck, a sickening shiver of pleasure going through him. Oh yes, just how he liked it.

There came a scream, the human and the creature frowned deeply at this noise, his purple eyes narrowed at the annoyance, he dug his fingers into the neck, smirking wildly as he tore the very chord from his throat, the scream silenced as the blood splashed out onto the ground, the beasts’ hand crushing his precious tube.

Lights flashed over his body, the cannibal turned sharply, snarling at those flashing lights he knew were there to warn him. A loud boom, he growled, feeling something cut his skin, he clutched to his arm, another growl. A glance to his prey, it wouldn’t be left here for these fools to indulge in! He grabbed the hole he tore in the male and ran back, back to his woods, in the safety of which he’d eat. More shots followed him, only he was safely in the trees. They had to leave the animal for now…