Miley's Death

ONE SINGER HANGED HERSELF AMID ACCUSATIONS THAT SHE HAD GOTTEN PLASTIC/COSMETIC SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows the little pop princess Miley Cyrus right? Well, we've got awesome news! She just hung herself! Yess! All because Lady Gaga's paparazzi accused her of getting plastic surgery. THE DRAMA! Earlier today outside her mansion she was found hanging from a lovely peach tree. This is now even lovelier!

Friday night after leaving Madonna's Club she was attacked by the paparazzi due to a little extra foundation applied to her nose. She then cursed at the paparazzi; such violent words were thrown that night. And after a few more harassing camera shots, she found that the only solution was suicide. Which is all good news for us.

Her funeral is being held tomorrow at a lovely chapel, where she doesn't even deserve to be, even if she is dead. My advice to you all is that if you have a brain, don't waste you time and go, just don't okay? She doesn't deserve to have more than 10 people mourn over her wretched, wasted, horrible, can't sing life.

More new on her death, that Friday night when she hung herself, it just so happened that Adam Young was out for a jog with his 10 million fireflies. After seeing her corpse the fireflies abandoned Adam and he jogged home alone. There's one more reason not to care! Shortly after Adam jogged home in silence, Mr. Justin Bieber came by and passed out at the mere sight of her ugly body. Not enough excuses? I think it is. You really shouldn't care that she died; she'll only be missed by two people, her mom and her dad, if she's lucky. Not her sister though, she's out celebrating and rejoicing, so that's that. Hope you enjoyed this news, cuz we sure as hell did!

-BiBi!

-Adnama & KayKay

----

Me and my best friend Amanda had an assignment in class.

Enjoy our hate.