I Dare Ya' -Christmas.

• Dedicated to To the actual Dare<3 Merry Christmas

Early Christmas thing. Ahah.

<3

Merry Christmas (This is a short featuring these two, isn't part of the story.)

----

Dare was alone. Well this wasn't entirely true, Andres was here with him, he was just alone...With Andres...In this little apartment barely large enough for one person. That was fine of course, it was just the two of them together, they could easily share a bed. Sure, Andres had grown since his sixteenth year, (as had Dare) but they could still fit into that twin sized bed. Should be considered a talent really.

Andres was hanging up ornaments on the tiny tree they now owned, Dare was 'helping' he couldn't help it that Andres kept distracting him though. The way the white lights shone upon his young face enraptured Dare.

"Dare, pass me the star."

These words took a moment to process in Dare's hands, but soon enough he fumbled around in the box and retrieved the star, he handed it calmly to Andres, smiling a small smile. Andres took it, shooting a smile of his own then leaned up on his toes to stick the star at the way top of their small Christmas tree.

It was small, yes, as poor college students with only part time jobs they scrapped what they could to pull enough together and get this just barely taller than Andres' tree. It may have been larger to some people, but coming from children used to large Christmas trees, this tree was sort of a disappointment. At the same time though, this small pine was the best thing in their house at this moment, on the eve of Christmas.

Once finished Andres thin arm wrapped around Dare's waist, his small head pressed to his shoulder. Dare leaned into the other male, feeling that familiar swell in his chest and the fluttering of his stomach.

"It's beautiful."

Of course it was cause Andres had played with the ornaments. The tree appeared more bare than their old trees, but that was to be expected...They only managed the ornaments sent from home and the few new ones they bought. (The star had been the most expensive piece.)

Dare noticed something when his eyes had been fixated on Andres, Andres was staring up at the tree so happily, like it was the best damn Christmas tree on the planet. Even though nothing was on it. In some way...It was true, it his first Christmas tree that he would share with Andres, it was their first Christmas eve together...Well...it wasn't so much their first, it was their first one on their own though.

Dare's small smile grew into a large one, "Yeah...It is." He whispered, he feared that talking normally would shatter this pleasent moment.

Andres separated from Dare, "The lights, gatta see it in full glow!" He cheered and chuckled as he ran over to the wall and flicked the lights off, the Christmas tree lights shimmered and cast their warm glow about their place.

It was shabby...the floors creaked and you could always hear the neighbours, but other than that, this place was the best place in the world to be.

Dare smiled at Andres,

"Merry Christmas Andres..."

The boy smiled at him and replied, whispering just as Dare had done, "Merry Christmas love."

I love you.

That was all there was here.