Failed Collaboration

ItoldSofenIdidit...Most of it. Yeahhh. This was something HelloMyVanity and I were writing together and I supposed...it failed xD ISENTITTWICE.NOTMYFAULT. My writing in this fails too though so xD

---

What is desired?

What is it? What is it that I desire?

To be desired, to have it.

I want it. I desire it.

I want that.

I want you…Desirable.

You are Desirable.

My dear Red,

You are my desire.

I wish to bathe myself in your crimson.

Give yourself to me,

My dear Red.

You shall be mine and forever more.

It had come only a day before, the letter that was. I am to report to the elders’ temple for an ‘assignment.’ I had this thought in the back of my mind that it wasn’t really a task, more like a trap, but I didn’t remember doing anything wrong, despite my record I had been pretty peaceful as of late. No overturned forests or broken down buildings…Or so I thought. I just hoped that it was really a job and not some plan to lock me up somewhere.

I was slow while walking up the large stairway; I was just trying to think about why I was wanted here, besides of course for this job. What would it be anyway? Something interesting I hoped at least. I didn’t want to be stuck guarding some old man or whatever who just wanted to take a stroll down the street and through the park. I found myself twisting my dark brown hair around my finger, pulling on it in some sort of nervous behavior. I shouldn’t be nervous; I’d been here before…Once or twice.

“Avaritia.”  I had reached the last step and a young woman spoke to me, she was one of the elders’ secretaries. It was weird to think that such old people hired so many young people; sometimes they were even younger than I was. Not that I was very young, but still, you’d think they’d take in some middle aged men and women, not someone who just turned twenty.

“Yes.”

The woman smiled at me, “This way sir.” She turned and headed in-between the large marble pillars, I took in a breath and followed her slowly, my eyes focused on her back and taking in the patterns of her clothes. I didn’t want to look around me, at those eerie paintings that hung upon the walls or the intricate statues that stood around nor through the open doors.

The lady had a nice shirt though, I didn’t mind studying it. The flowery design had a calming effect on me, it unnerved my wound up stomach, “Here you are.” She had stopped, I looked to the large doors, and they stood wide open. I swallowed and nodded my thanks, slipping inside the large room.

They were at the front of the room, the elders; they were standing around something or someone, whatever it was I supposed that it would be my task. I folded my hands below my back and bowed to the older men, I waited for them to acknowledge me so I could stand straight one again,

“Avaritia.” I straightened myself and nodded my head to the old man in the lead of the group, the one who had spoken my name.

“Sir.”

He was moving towards me, I felt myself stiffen up. He was so close now I could smell him and I felt my face scrunch up, I never grew fond of how old men smelt. Like soap and age…Aged soap.