Come With Me

OMG. I can write straight fluff too. x3

I can totally see me writing more of this stuff. I luff it. :']

I'm late for your birthday by the way, Louise! >.< So sorry! But here's your present, you probably wanted something sexy, er...But sweet is good? ;w;

---

He left the note on her desk, maybe it was a bad idea, maybe he should go and retrieve it before her eyes happened upon it.

Would she laugh? At his pitiful excuse of feelings? Oh, he shouldn’t have done it; she must be giggling with all her girlfriends at his sloppy handwriting.

Did he feel pathetic? Yes he did, he couldn’t even face the woman he loves and tell her how he feels, no he had to go and leave a note on her desk like middle-schooler confessing to his crush. He was a man, why couldn’t he tell how he felt to her face?

He was a coward, that’s why. A big one at that.

He bit his lower-lip, leaning on the school’s metal gate, waiting for the girl to step out of those doors and walk past him, maybe glance at him with a mischievous smirk. That would have confirmed that she saw it, she would be laughing at him. He’d seen her stomp on other boy’s feelings, what had made him act so stupid?

“Hello? You there?” He shook his head free of his imagination, focusing to the bright eyed girl before him. She looked a little frustrated, probably at his lack of attention. He swallowed, feeling his chest tighten, he nodded his head,

“Yes.”

She chuckled softly, the wind blowing her auburn hair back, “Silly boy.” He felt his face flush, when her eyes met his again she giggled softly.

“So…you saw?” He breathed, stepping away from the gate and before her, feeling his eyebrows knit together as he waited for her answer. Please be gentle…Atleast.

“Oh yes.” A faint pink hue touched her cheeks; she was smiling, but looking away from him. He frowned; just get it over with, really. “I appreciate your feelings.”

His heart sank in his chest; he nodded his head, swallowing again. His throat had suddenly been dry,

“And-“

He looked back to her, her expression confused him, a little embarrassed, but annoyed, he wanted to know what she was thinking, but he didn’t care ask. “And?” She had been silent for a few moments, he wanted to know.

“I would like-“ She breathed in deeply, her green eyes meeting his, “To take you up on your offer.” She reached out for his hand, he was wary, but soon took her soft hand into his own rough one, a slight tug on the corner of his mouth.

“I’d like to go right now.” She laughed again, and tugged on his hand gently, he trailed after the woman slowly,

“To the zoo then?”

She glanced over her shoulder and nodded, “I love animals so.”

Seeing her laugh and smile, his heart gave a little tug as she pulled him along. “Yeah.” He breathed out, looking down to where their fingers entwined, her hand dwarfed to his long fingers.

“Oh and-“ She turned suddenly, leaning on her toes to press her lips to his cheek. “Thanks, for everything you said.” Her face was red and he could feel his own face growing hot,

“You’re welcome.” He breathed.

He smiled large, he certainly was a cowardly man.