29. Making him mine〚Jikook〛

[Lmao chapter]

"Mr.Jeon I want to pass this exam. At this rate, you surely will fail me considering you hate me".

Jimin's whine was heard in the empty classroom.

"I will pass you if you accept to one condition".

This made Jimin interested.

"Tell me Mr.Jeon".

Jeon Jungkook just smirked at the sexy bad boy.

"Be my sex slave".

The room went silent as Jimin processed what the man just said.

"No".

Is all he could squeak out. He surely won't cheat on his boyfriend just for marks.

"Then you are failing Mr.Park Jimin".

Jimin just sighed.

"I don't care Mr.Jeon".

This irritated Jungkook to the point where he just wanted to make Jimin his. He surely will do it.

||||

"I would love to be your boyfriend Jungkookie".

Jimin smiled at the sweet and caring Jungkook. He thought Jungkook changed to the better.

"I am happy Jiminie".

What he didn't know was everything was an act. Nothing was real. From how he smiled sweetly at Jimin, taking him on dates, giving him surprise gifts, visiting him late at night just to cuddle with him, being all loving and caring was all an act just to make Jimin his. Jimin believed all the act to the point he broke up with his boyfriend of 4 years.

Just to fool Jimin and fuck him then leave him hurt.

||||

Jungkook smirked at the vulnerable boy lying on his chest with his ass up in the air.

Jungkook heard Jimin whining as Jungkook continued to thrust his fingers knuckles deep.

Jimin continued to moan at the feeling, being a virgin.

Jungkook took his fingers away and thrusted his dick into Jimin's ass. Jimin moaned from pain and pleasure as Jungkook harshly thrusted inside him.

Jungkook came inside Jimin after some deep long thrusts. He layed next to Jimin panting as Jimin whispered I love you. But never got a reply.

Jimin thought Jungkook didn't hear him and repeated himself. But didn't get an answer.

Jimin thought Jungkook fell asleep and decided to go take a shower.

He stumbled inside the bathroom and smiled at the thought of Jungkook's sweet kisses.

After a shower, Jimin dressed in comfy clothes before changing the dirty sheets. Even though it hurt like shit, he wanted to sleep clean.