25. Cigarette〚BxB〛

Smoke blowed from his thin shaped lips as he moaned in relaxation. The boy stared blankly at the sky as he layed in the wall of his school.

A timid squeaky voice was heard as he looked down from the sky to see a tiny human with crossed arms and a frown.

"Smoking is not good and this is school ground boy. You can't just smoke at your school. That doesn't mean you can smoke anywhere. Smoking is injurious to health. Smoking causes cancer as they say in films" The shorter said with crossed arms. "Aren't you Max?" The smaller asked.

"Yep. Thee Max CampBell. And you are my tiny teacher May. Your name suits you. I mean May is hot and you are hot too" Max flirted making May frown.

"Thanks I guess. Whatever. Now you have to attend detention for another week" May huffed out before leaving the place. Max chuckled as he jumped down from the wall. He took out another cigarette and put it in his mouth before lighting it up.

He huffed the smoke out before walking back to his next class with Mr.May.

Just as May entred the classroom, Max followed him in. May turned around and looked up at the tall boy. "Good Morning Mr.May" Max whispered. May frowned as he glared at Max. "You smell like cigar" May said. 'He found out' Max thought before leaving off to his seat next to his best friend.

"Hey dude" Max said as his bestfriend shrugged. "I am so done with this shortie!" Clare, his bestfriend said. "He never gives homework to us" He added.

"You want him to give homework?" Max asked as Clare nodded excitedly. "Are you an fucking idiot? I don't want to get any homework. Everyone's favourite teacher is Mr.Shortie because he NEVER gives homework" Max said as he stared at Mr.May who was handing out sheets.

"Okay everyone. I can tell this is an amazing news to teachers but not for most students but there will be a final year project this time unlike last time. It will make you pass or fail. If you fail in this project, your exam marks will help, and if you fail in exam, project marks will help you. And if you fail both your loss and if you pass both, you will get an A+" May explained as some cheered but some sighed.

"Mr.May" Max called out, shocking everyone as Max was always sleeping during Mr.May's subject.

"Yes Mr.Campbell" May answered out. "Will you help m-us with the project?" Max asked as May nodded. "Of course Mr.Campbell. I will surely help if needed. You can also contact me for help as I will be staying at school till 7'. The topic will be announced tomorrow though" May said as everyone nodded.

After the class ended May spoke up. "Mr.Campbell stay after school. I need to talk to you about something important". Max nodded before leaving the room with Clare.

"Also Clare, come here for a minute" May said as Clare walked up to him. "I heard you wanted homework" May said making Clare excitedly nod. "If you want. A good student like is needed. But you can use your time at home for talking with your family and friends, playing with your friends instead of doing homework. As it makes you happy I can give you this worksheet" May said as Clare snatched the paper from May excitedly.

May chuckled as he watch Clare walk out of the class happily.

[After school ~]

It was already 4' and Max didn't show up at May's class room. So May just continued with his work not bothered. With the though of scolding the boy later.

After a few hours the door slammed open and closed itself. The sound of the lock clicking was heard as May frowned at Max who was source of the noise.

"Mr.Campbell sit silently. It is almost time to go home. 6'30" May said. At this time no one would be inside the school expect the security who was at the gate.

"What did you want to talk about?" Max asked. "Make it slow" he mumbled. "What?" May asked, not hearing what he said. Max shook his head.

May came and sat in front of Max before starting. "I already said Mr.Camp- or better Max. I told you not to use cigar. It is not good for your health and it is just waste of money. If you get a disease because of this, more money will be needed for treatment....." He continues to talk while Max was busy looking at the clock. Soon the time was 7'20 and the security won't be here any more.

"Max are even listening to me?" May asked with a frown as he sighed. "Time went by but you didn't even listen to me Max" May said as he stood up. But he was pulled back by Max who made May sit in his lap. "Max what are you doing?" May asked as he tried to get away. "Max" May said as he turned around.

Max pushed his lips against May's as he starts thrusting upwards making May let out a whimper. "Hmm Mr.May~" Max moaned out as he makes his thrust faster.

"I want you Mr.May" Max said as removed their clothes and pushed May against the teacher's desk, May's chest on the desk. Max separated May's ass cheeks as he pushed his dick inside his hole. "Your hole is loose Mr.May. Were you fucked by a bunch of men? Huh tell me? I thought I will be your first but guess you are a cock slut" Max moaned out as he continues to fuck his teacher's ass. "Let's see how many pens fit inside your hole" Max said with a smirk. "How much do you think will fit Mr.May?" Max asked.

"Aghhh Max~ More aghh..... Man-many p-pen" May moaned out as he thrusts back wanting Max to go deeper. Max chuckled, not expecting this from May.

He took a pen before shoving it deep inside his ass. "Such a slut. Still loose" Max said while laughing as he shoved another pen inside his hole.

May continued to moan as he thrusted back, wanting to get pleasure. Soon May came with a loud moan as Max slapped his ass cheek.

Max took May in his arms before carrying him outside. He walked in the corridor confidently, clearly knowing that there wasn't any cameras in his school.

Max went to their school gate before pressing the naked May against the gate. He starts fucking him again as May moaned loudly, loving the public sex.

Max continued to thrust faster as he came with a final moan inside May.

The two panted as they sat in the ground feeling sticky from the cum and sweat.

"I won't use cigarette from now on. But you have to do this with me daily so that I can stop using cigar. And now that cigar is not my addiction. But sex with you is" Max said as May frowned.

"But sex it too, a bad addiction. But I am also addicted to sex. So why not?" May said as Max chuckled.

🔖

Finally I decided to publish a chapter. Ya know these days I am too lazy to write smut.

Anyway how was the chapter?

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hope you guys have a great year ahead. Enjoy yourself and love the right person. Choose the right path. Over all enjoy your life.

Love you all. Thank you so much for 1.90K reads. I feel so happy 💙