9. Acting〚BxB〛

Sam's POV

I was running in the corridor as I was late to class but I dashed into the principal and fell down.

"Principal I am really sorry. I was late for class" I said as I took my books and my specs which fell down.

"I am not the principal Dwayne Jen. I am a new student" He said.

"What?" I said as I wore my glasses and looked up to that guy.

"I am sorry. What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is none of your business as I came here to look for the principal" he said harshly.

I rolled my eyes as I pointed towards the principal's office.

"CUT" the director shouted.

"Good job you two. I appreciate your acting skills. You can go for your break" he said.

I sighed as I looked at my brother.

"Brother aren't you coming?" I asked him.

Yep I am an actor and my brother is too an actor and we are currently working for a high budget movie where the story is a BoyxBoy so we both will eventually be lovers in this movie end.

He wasn't willing to do this movie as he was taking this seriously but it was just a movie.

"So brother what do you want?"

"You know what I want" he said.

I nodded and went to the nearby cafe and bought a cup of cold coffee and a cup of cappuccino.

I went to brother and gave him the cappuccino as I drank the cold coffee.

"So what do you think we will do after we finish this movie? " I asked him.

"First let's finish this movie" he dryly stated.

"Alright" I said.

"Sam are you happy with Dean" he asked. Dean is my boyfriend and Sam is my real name.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

He shrugged.

AFTER THE SHOOTING (AT HOME)

"DEAN FUCKING DWAYNE GET OUT OF MY SIGHT RIGHT NOW" I shouted as tears ran down my eyes making my vision blurry.

"Sam are you okay?" Brother asked.

"How can I be okay Rio?" I asked him as I frowned at the thought he cheated me in my house with my maid.

"Alright calm down" he said.

I nodded as I took a cup of Ice cream and went to watch Netflix.

"Rio what are you doing in my room?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Came here to say I wont be back until tomorrow morning" He said as he left.

I shrugged as I continued watching the movie.

RIO'S POV

I smiled widely as I made my way to Dean's home.

As I pressed the calling bell he opened immediately like he was expecting someone.

"Looks like I ain't the one you were expecting" I said.

"Look I loved your brother but as you threatened to kill me I acted a scenario of cheating and now we broke up. Now what do you want?" He asked fear visible in his eyes.

"Well I don't like to leave my ties lose so here I am to tighten the knot" I said as I stepped in. And the moment I stepped in , there was a hole visible in his forehead.

I kissed my gun as I smiled at the dead body of my brother's ex.

With that I left the scene. I went to my favourite club and had some drinks to chill my mind.

Well this is my 10th kill with this gun.

Two kills are my brother's two boyfriends.

Two kills are my parents who abused my little brother.

Two kills are our country's police who tried to rape my brother.

Two kills are my brother's two fake friends.

Two kills are my brother's movie director who gave him a dirty scene.

No one can harm my brother in any way.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

I left to me and my little brother's apartment as I opened the door I could only see dark so I decided to turn on the lights.

Suddenly I heard my brother's shouting from inside of his room which made me run to his room.

I saw a man well he isn't just no man he is my friend who I trusted. He was trying to tear his shirt so I ran to him and pushed him off Sam.

Sam was happy to see me as he smile at me with tears in his eyes.

I took him out of the room as I shouted "What are you doing? No dont kill yourself Zac".

I can see the shock in Zac's eyes because of the way I acted innocent.

I smirked at the body in front of me with a perfect hole in his forehead. I kept the gun in his hand as I went to Sam and untied his hands.

He hugged me tightly as he said "Thank God you came brother".

I smirked as I squeezed hi body as I thought 'He belongs to me and only me '.

I squeezed his ass cheek making him moan as he looke at me shocked.

"What are you doing brother?"

"Nothing. And don't worry he killed himself. Anyway he deserved it" I said.

I am really good in acting.

🔖

What do you think?

Let me know 💙