21. Chase〚BxB〛[2]

(Shortest Chapter ever)

"Will you pleasure me baby?" Lieun asked as he undressed himself. "Now be a good boy and kneel down for me" Lieun said as Max looked at him with a shocked expression.

"Lieun, it is me Ma-Max. Wha-what are you doin-doing?" Max stuttered out as he went backwards but fell back and was now struck in the corner of the room with a shelf in one side and wall in the other.

Lieun came forward and unbuttoned Max's shirt making the other panic. "Don't do this" Max said as he started to thrash around. Lieun's tounge licked a path down Max's neck as it reached up till his jaw.

He bit on his skin harshly leaving purple marks. Max screamed in pain as he felt his neck bleeding. Lieun's hand traced down to Max's nipple as he squeezed it. Max cried out in pleasure as he unknowingly leaned into his touch.

After a few more licking and sucking, Lieun removed Max's pants and boxers. Lieun moaned loudly just at the sight of his friend's sexy ass.

Lieun smirked as he pulled Max's one leg up and put it in his hip.

He slowly started grinding his dick in the opening of Max's hole. Max moaned loudly as he tried to push himself in the dick but ended up getting spanked by Lieun.

"Lieun please~" Max moaned out as he licked his lips, bitting it.

Lieun smirked as he inserted his dick inside Max's tight hole. "Oh MY God. Max you are so tight and so wet~" Lieun moaned out as he started pounding into Max who moaned loudly, feeling his asshole being stretched.

"Please~" Max moaned out as he slowly started fucking himself in Lieun's dick as Lieun was not moving now.

"Fuck~ You have the wettest asshole ever Max~" Lieun moaned out as he started fucking his friend who continued pound himself into Lieun.

They both moaned in chorus as Lieun came inside Max. They both panted loudly as Lieun pulled out.

But Max replaced his dick with his fingers. He took his fingers out and pushed the cum covered finger inside his mouth before pressing his lips against Lieun's.

"Now your turn" Lieun said as he got in four on the floor.

Max smirked as he pushed his tounge inside his friend's hole. Lieun moaned out loudly as he felt his friend fuck him with his fleshy juicy meat.

"Aghhh please~~" Lieun moaned out as he pushed his ass back in need of something inside his hole.

Max pulled his tounge out and replaced it with his lips. He pressed his lips against his friend's ass as he sucked the hole making Lieun feel immense pleasure from the sucking.

After a few more sucks, he put his dick inside Lieun's hole who moaned loudly because of the stretch of his hole.

"Aghh it feels so good" Lieun moaned out as he pushed his back inside the other's dick. "Fuck me against the door" Lieun moaned out as Max pushed his against the door.

He started fucking him like before but with more harsh thrusts.

"Fuck me against the desk" Lieun said as Max fucked him against the desk yet again.

They moaned loudly as Max came inside Lieun. Max pulled away and pushed his tounge inside Lieun's hole as he tasted his own cum.

"Hmm that was amazing" Max said as he layed down in the mattress.

"Yes it was" Lieun said with a smile.

"So what are we?" Max asked.

"Boyfriends" Lieun said as Max nodded with a wide smile.

🔖

I know this Chapter was very small.

Love you sweethearts 💙