12. Don't〚BxB〛

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a normal day at Vince High. Students were roaming around chating with their friends, gossiping around, pretty much more high schoolers thing.

Suddenly the corridor got silent as a young man with caramel coloured hair and hazel eyes walked through the now silent crowd. He smiled at every student but when he reached the end of the corridor he noticed the student he was looking for laughing and chatting with his friends not caring who came by. He glared at the said boy and cleared his throat .

"Cole I want you in my office right now" The man said as he glared at the boy but soon he had a smirk in his face when he saw how scared the boy was looking.

"S-sir I-" he couldn't finish as the man was leaving. He kept a strong face and followed the man to his office.

As they reached the office, the boy fell on the couch with a exhausted sigh.

"Babe I seriously don't get why we are acting like this every time we need to fuck?"

Cole was Jackson's lover. They both have been lovers ever since the day they met in the principal's office. Yeah Jackson was the Principal of Vince High. It was one of the most prestigious school in Leavenworth in America. Foreigners choose this school. But here the principal is in love with his student.

They put this kind of act almost a lot of days in the week just to fuck around. They even go on dates but today Jackson seems to be in mood for a little fucking.

"Cole after you graduate we can date officially without any trouble. Until then-"

Jackson jumped on Cole who was in the couch and started making out with him but their dream about fucking around crashed in pieces when they heard a loud knock with a voice which followed.

"JACKSON FUCKING OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL BREAK IN" a high pitched voice yelled making Jackson sigh.

"Oh your bitch of a wife is back. Enjoy her company" Cole said as he fixed his hair and shirt.

"Cole baby please don't leave. I know you have a kink for public sex. How about you give me-"

"Enough Jackson. She is your wife and that too a bitchy one" Cole said as he tried to leave but Jackson pulled him under the desk.

"Shh. Now give me a nice hot blowjob with your sexy mouth Cole. I know you will do it" Jackson said as he sat in the chair and removed his pant and boxers down to his ankle. "Come in" He said making the door sprung open and in came the bitch I mean Jackson's wife.

"What took you so long and I heard mumbled talking? Are you cheating on me Jackson? Cause if you are then I won't let the bitch who you cheated with alive" She said.

"Hasly You know this is a fake contract marriage and whenever I tear the real contract sheet into shreds you no longer is my wife. And you only have the fake and you can't do anything with it" he said. "And- *cough* don't think you are my REAL wife. *cough cough* You never were and never will" He finished.

He couldn't suppress a moan as he felt Cole's wet a slicky tounge make contact with his junior. He again coughed as Cole took him full length completely aware of Jackson having a problem with controlling his moans.

"Oh whatever you say. I am going to my mom's house for a week" She said and left.

Soon the room was filled with choking voices and moans emitting from Jackson. As Jackson thrusted inside Cole's mouth he stopped him right before he could cum.

"Cole how about I fuck you against your locker in the corridor not caring who may come By huh?" Jackson asked making Cole nod his head with excitement. "See you do have a kink with public sex".

With that Jackson carried Cole to his locker hoping and glad no one was in the corridor as the class started. As he pressed Cole against the locker he removed his pant and Cole's pant. He thrusted in without a warning as Cole's loud moan echoed through the long corridor.

"You are such a slut baby. You want everyone to notice you don't you. I knew that. Even after I give you all my attention you still go for other's attention don't you baby?" Jackson whispered as he thrusted faster and deeper inside Cole, feeling his warm, wet and tight hole engulf him perfectly. "Answer me when I ask a question baby" Jackson whispered as he spanked Cole's butt making him yelp from pain and pleasure.

"Yes I always go for other's attention even though Master give me all his attention. Master faster" Cole said between moans and pants as he thrusted down to meet with Jackson's.
Which were stronger and deeper.

"That's it baby. Just like that. I fit you perfectly baby. I love you baby. I love you so much" He said as he thrusted in. When he saw the time he noticed it was already dismissal so he opened the locker and pushed both of them inside. He locked it behind him as he bit Cole's ear. He thrusted faster as Cole tried his best to suppress him moans which was impossible.

"Baby moan for me. Loud and clear" Jackson demanded as he noticed students walking by completely unaware of the two having sex. "I said moan baby" He again said making Cole nod. He quietly moaned so that Jackson could only hear. Soon they both came after a long deep thrust.

"Baby you were amazing for me" Jackson breathed out as he licked Cole's neck and kissed him. After they wore their dress and completely ready they left the locker. Of course after every student left the hallway.

What they forgot to check was the front of the locker.

"Cole what did I say about cheating on me? You said you loved me right?" Ryan the school's bad boy, Cole's soon to be husband and last but not the least Jackson's son.

"Ryan he never told he loved you" Jackson said as he glared at Ryan his adopted son.

"But still he is my fiance and I can't just watch my fiance being fucked by my step- father. Right?" He asked. "I love him and I won't give him to you. Don't you dare take him away from me".

"Oh I love him more than you. And don't you dare to mess with my lover" He said.

_____^___^______

How was it guys?

So Jackson fucked his son's fiance. Lol.

Love you guys. Have a nice and to make my day nice don't forget to click the star and leave.