24. Hate〚Jikook〛

This is the last thing Jimin wanted to do as he stares at the nerd who was staring back at him. He knew he shouldn't have went with that bet.

A bet which he failed. So he is currently sitting next to Jeon Jungkook, his enemy ;). Jimin bullies Jungkook in a daily basis. As he failed in the bet he had to let Jungkook stay at his home for a week with no one else in the house. After all it was summer holidays.

"Don't stare at me bitch" Jimin growled as he stood up ready to leave the room.

"You were too staring at me" Jungkook said.

"Oh confident much that others aren't here? Talking back to me? Are you on a suicide ride? Cause if you are, you are totally allowed to talk back" Jimin said in a threatening tone but all he got was a chuckle in return. He didn't expect Jungkook who usually gets scared and tremble in fear.

"Shocked? I can tell that" Jungkook said with a smirk. He came behind Jimin and hovers over him. "Didn't expect me to talk back Jiminie? Thought I would be scared? Cry maybe? You had your turn all along Jimin. This week is mine. My turn baby" He whispered before leaving the room, leaving a shocked Jimin.

Jimin huffed in annoyance as he made his way downstairs. "Oh you can't do any thing to me bitch. You can't even fight back" Jimin said as he went past Jungkook in the kitchen. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

Jungkook 'accidentally' pushed Jimin's hand making the water in it spill on Jimin. The shorter held his hand to his chest, tears brimming in his eyes. "It hurts" Jimin mumbled as he held his hand.

He blinked his eyes as he glared at Jungkook. "Bitch I swear- aghhh that fucking hurts" Jimin yelled as he looked at the finger which was bit by Jungkook. "Are you an animal?" Jimin asked.

"Maybe for you" Jungkook said and left with a wink. Jimin was beyond shocked as he decided to play in his phone. Suddenly he remembered his wet shirt.

Jimin groaned as he ran upstairs. He entered his room and removed his shirt. He admired his body before deciding to take a bath. He checked if the door was locked.

"In case that bitch enters" Jimin mumbled. He removed his pant and threw it out in his room before entering the bathroom and locking it.

He turns the shower on and steps in the hot water. The hot water making the bathroom look foggy. Jimin leaned against the glass surrounding the shower area and sighed in relief.

"No Limit in the sky that I won't fly for you..........

No amount of tears in my eyes that I won't cry for you.......

With every breathe that I take, I want you to share the air with me....."

Jimin continued to sing inside the bathroom, not hearing the door of the room being opened.

Jungkook entered the room with a smirk. He hummed at the song Jimin was singing as he took Jimin's pant. He kept it inside the laundry basket before entering the bathroom without a worry. "Sliding doors are easy to open even if they are locked" Jungkook mumbled.

He closed the door behind and smirked at the foggy shower area. He looked at Jimin's chest and his eyes travelled down but the glass was blurred already and more blurred with the fog.

He removed his clothes and entered the shower area making Jimin turn around shocked.

"Hey! What the hell?" Jimin yelled as he covered his body. "Get out" He yelled.

Jungkook licked his lips as he pushed Jimin against the glass wall, pinning his hands back as if he was a police arresting a criminal.

"That is what I call a fine ass" Jungkook said as he slapped Jimin's ass and watched it jinggle.

"Jungkook when did you get this strong?" Jimin asked with a frown as he tried to get away from Jungkook. Normally it was Jimin who pins Jungkook like this to beat him.

"I was always strong baby boy. But I had to act weak so that you can show your strength to your friends and impress them" Jungkook said with a smirk. "And I hope your ass don't tear apart" with that said Jungkook shoved his dick inside Jimin's ass.

Only his head was in and Jimin already felt his hole tear apart. "Aghhh~" He screamed both in pain and pleasure. "Sto-stop" Jimin said.

"Should I? But you cock is shamelessly leaking" Jungkook whispered as he pushed in a little.

"Ple-please" Jimin said but it was more like a moan.

"Please What?" Jungkook asked.

"Please stop" Jimin said. Jungkook shook his head and gave a disappointed sigh.

"That wasn't what I wanted" he said and shoved the rest of his length deep inside Jimin's ass. "Your ass is so tight and juicy inside" Jungkook moaned out as he continued to thrust deeper inside Jimin's ass.

He pinned Jimin's hands above his head and thrusts faster. "Jimin aghh~ moan my name" Jungkook said but Jimin was still crying as he felt himself get pleasure from the thrusts.
"Moan my name" Jungkook repeated but Jimin stayed still. Suddenly Jungkook stopped thrusting.

"J-jungkook?" Jimin said in a confused manner. Jimin felt needy. He wanted to feel friction. Jimin starts fucking himself in top of Jungkook's dick. He bounces up and down in his dick as he moaned loudly. "Aghh Jungkook".

Jungkook smirked as Jimin continues to fuck himself in his dick, bringing pleasure to himself and Jungkook. After a few more thrusts Jungkook decided to take control.

He held Jimin's waist as he thrusts upwards harshly making Jimin moan loudly. Jungkook bites Jimin's neck and down his back as Jimin continues to moan his name.

Jungkook continues marking Jimin's skin as he finally comes inside Jimin's ass. Jimin cums against the glass shower area.

The shower continued to pour as Jimin and Jungkook pants heavily. "I love you Jimin" Jungkook whispered as he continues to thrust again.

"I hate you-" Jimin whispers. Jimin turned around and smiles at Jungkook. He pushed his lips against Jungkook who was shocked. Jungkook smiles in the kiss. "But I love you" He finishes.

🔖

Hey!

I know you guys will be like "Don't 'Hey' me bitch". I am sorry for not updating though.

I had exams as I stated in my other story. Coming Saturday it will end. And holidays for a week.

I will surely update then!

Love you 💙