31. Ms.Long legs〚Jikook〛[2]

[Part 2 here!!😆]

Jimin took a deep breath before opening the door. "W-welcome M-mom, Dad." He greeted nervously.

"Wow. Your apartment looks so neat." His Mom hummed, looking around. "Why is there no photo frames but just hanging nail?" She asked, already killing him.

"Let him be, La." His father chuckled as he walked further in with his wife. "What was the important thing son?" He asked, sitting in the table with his wife.

"L-lets have dinner and I will tell." Jimin bit his lips nervously before leaving to his room. "Oh my god!! They are actually here. Why are you so chill?" Jimin asked silently as he watched Jungkook staring at his phone.

But Jungkook wasn't chill at all!! He was watching a YouTube video on how to act like a girl. He watched it a lot of times before but he just couldn't get the catch of it.

"Y-yes let's go." Jungkook stood up, letting Jimin wrap his hands around his waist.

The two slowly walked outside, trying their best not to break down. "Wow. Who is this big woman?" Jimin's dad asked laughing. Meanwhile his mother frowned at them.

"T-this is what I wanted to talk about, Dad. H-She i-is my gi-girlfriend, J-jungkook." Jimin introduced and the other bowed.

"Wow. You got a big, tall, muscular girlfriend there, Jimin." His Mom stated, judging Jungkook.

"Jungkook works out. H-she likes to." Jimin mumbled as they sat down next to each other.

"What? Is she mute?" Mrs.Park asked and Jimin quickly shook his head.

"J-jungkook is shy."

"Good Evening, Mr.Park and Mrs.Park. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard a lot of things about you from Jiminie here. And unfortunately they aren't good stuff." Jungkook stated, mimicking a girl's voice.

Jimin bit his lips to stop himself from laughing, then realised what Jungkook said. "J-jungkook likes to joke around!! Jungkook is kidding!!" Jimin quickly said and Mr.Park laughed, shaking his head.

"I believe you, son." He said nodding. "So. You just wanted to introduce your girlfriend to us?" He asked and Jimin shook his head.

"I-I asked her to marry me and she said okay. B-but I wanted your approval."

Mr.Park hummed.

"Jungkook...That sounds like a boy's name to me." Mrs.Park said, raising her eyebrow.

"N-no no. Hi-her mother was expecting a boy so she chose that name but a girl was born. But she loved the name so kept it like that itself." Jimin explained coughing.

"Isn't she too tall, muscular and big for you, Jimin?" She questioned and Jimin shook his head again.

"Mrs.Park, he already said I love to work out. And I do. Size doesn't matter." Jungkook said, managing to speak like a girl successfully. 'All the YouTube videos helped!!' He thought.

She nodded. "Hmm. Can I talk with her alone? You know, girl to girl talk?"

Jimin's face went pale, his grip on Jungkook's hand tightening. "Sure." Jungkook smiled, standing up. "It's fine, Jimin. Calm down." He whispered as he kissed his lips.

But Jimin knew it wasn't fine. He just wanted to shout that Jungkook was a boy and he was still gay. And always will be.

The two walked away, leaving Mr.park and Jimin alone. "She is acting up today, isn't she?" Mr.Park asked and Jimin remained silent. "How did you both meet?" He asked smiling. "She seems funny and wonderful. I love that girl. And I am ready to accept her as my daughter in law." He said patting Jimin's back.