10. Acting〚BxB〛[2]

RIO's POV

I am really happy as I have Sam in my hands. I tried my best not to fuck him right there as he was currently in his bed cutely yawning without a shirt and was wearing only a shorts.

He was so cute with the baby blue shorts that I bought for him. His pale thighs were looking so beautiful and overall he looked like a full course meal to me.

"Brother you are staring. Am I funny?" Sam asked shyly making me realise I was staring.

"Sorry. And Sam you are not funny" I reassured. Sam smiled and nodded as he fell on the bed. He was fast asleep.

I can't share him but it will hot to see my Sam crying underneath other men, struggling for my help. It would be amazing. I moaned internally just thinking about it.

I left the room and took my phone.

AUTHOR'S POV

Sam was peacefully sleeping when he felt someone ripping his shorts. He was left with only his boxers.

"Who are you? Rio?" Sam called out shocked and scared. But was it even close to the truth.

Sam took the lamp in the nightstand and slammed it against the man's head as pleasure ran down his body. He again slammed the man's head. Blood ran down his head.

"I am hard" Sam pouted cutely.

He killed the man and threw him out the window. Sam licked his lips as he put him hand inside his boxers. He sucked in a breath as his fingers traced down his hard length.

He entered three fingers inside his hole as he started thrusting in and out of his hole.

The most supprising thing here is Sam moaned out his best friend's name.

As he mastubated to his friend's thought he felt heat rush down his lower abdomen. He Cum in his hands as he licked it clean. He smirked as he looked up at the corner of the room. He quickly detached his fingers from his mouth and went inside the bathroom.

TEXTING

Sam; Shawn (his best friend) can I come over later? We can hang out and do homework.

Shawn; Of course you can come over dude and also I heard you bought a new something. Bring it ;)

Sam; Okey dokey :) :(

RING RING

"I just wanted to hear your voice Sam. That's why I called you".

"Oh is it. You love me so much I know Shawn. Also don't forgot I love you too *Giggle*

"Yes I won't forgot. Gotta go bye".

Sam smirked as he saw his brother Rio hearing all of this. He purposefully moaned out his friend's name so that Rio can feel jealous.

He wore black shorts with black shirt which was really long enough to cover the shorts. He made his way to the front but was abruptly stopped by Rio.

"Sam where are you going with that dress?" He asked with a look of displease.

"I am going to Shawn's. If you want anything call me". Sam ran away and went to Shawn's.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Meow~ Meow~" Shawn called out as he opened the door and chuckled at the sight of his bestie.

They have been best friends for what seems like years.

"Sup! How you been doing?" Asked Sam as he ignored Shawn. He was talking to his cat? Lol. "Lil meow meow grew more" Sam stated as he took the cat in his hands and nuzzled his nose in its fur. Yeah he likes soft things like the cat fur.

"Sam how is acting?" Shawn asked as he plopped on the couch next to Sam. "Heard you are filming a romance movie with your brother".

"Yep. It seems like my brother doesn't like the movie at all. Irritating right". Shawn shrugged as he eyed the outfit his bestie was wearing.

"What the fuck do you think about wearing this ugly slut outfit bro? What if a pervert was roaming around and he saw you? He would have- Jesus. I can't even think about this". Shawn was really a good caring and protective friend. He loved his bestfriend to the point he almost killed a director who was touchy with him during a scene. "FUCKING WEAR SOMETHING WHICH COVERS YOUR BODY PROPERLY" he shouted as he went inside his room and got a full sleeved sheet and a jeans without a single hole.

"God you are overreacting. Imma NOT gonna wear that" Sam moved away from Shawn soon they both were running around the house chasing each other like madman. Both of them didn't realise until a voice was heard though the house echoing.

"May I know what the hell you both are doing? Are you fucking 5 year old?" Sean, Shawn's brother asked as he glared at us. Soon enough he noticed Sam's outfit. He rolled his eyes as he left the room before he fuck his brother's bestfriend.

"Wow. Just wow" Shawn and Sam exclaimed as they catch their breath.

"So we are tired now let's sleep" Shawn said as he yawn and went to his room.

"I will sleep in the couch" Sam said as he sat on the couch.

"No join me in the bed. It is king sized bed so no space trouble" Shawn said as he layed on the bed. He felt the bed sunk beside him and he smiled.

Soon the room was filled with snores as Sam looked over his bestfriend. He was quite sexy with dishealved hair.

Sam took in his features and smiled. He went over Shawn and hovered over him. He let his hands trace his bestfriend's toned chest as he moved his hips against Shawn's crotch and moaned out silently. He started dry humping on his bestfriend as he moaned loudly.

Sam wanted more so he unzipped his best friend's pant and lowered his pant. He could see the bulge through the boxer. Sam took off his own pant but with his boxers too completely naked.

He humped on the bulge as he moaned silently. Every time his butt would make contact with Shawn's clothed crotch be do want more.

So the thing he done surely was something alerting but he did it anyway. He removed Shawn's boxers as he gulped at the size of his bestfriend. He gave it a small kitty lick before positioning his butt over the dick.

He sinked deep inside his friend's dick as he ride his dick.

"Aghh Shawn I love you" Sam moaned out loudly until he realised what he just did. He opened his eyes to see a pair of green sharp eyes watching him intently. Sam still didn't stop as he thrusted deep.

"Fuck- stop Sam. What are you doing? Sam- aghh" Shawn groaned loudly as he felt Sam clench around him. He gripped Sam's firm butt and thrusted upwards making Sam's body jolt in shock as he felt pain surge through his body. "Fuck Sam" he moaned out as he thrusted upward with more force. He licked a path down Sam's neck as he bit and suck a hickey there.

"Shawn I love you" he moaned out again. Soon he came and Cum was decorating his chest and Shawn's stomach.

After a few more forced thrusts Shawn came inside Sam. He pulled out and pushed his fingers in feeling the wet him dripping out of his hole. He pushed the finger in Sam's mouth After, as Sam sucked it and moaned.

Sam humped on Shawn's thigh as he felt a firm grip on his waist.

"That is enough Sam. We done enough and why did you do such a thing? I was sleeping and you tried such a explicit scene on me huh" Shawn said as he placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Are you angry that I did that?" Asked a timid Sam.

"No. I will never be angry at you little monster" Shawn said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "I love you too Sam" He said as he hugged Sam.

🔖

Let me know what you think 💙