2. Music〚BxB〛

Rander's POV

I have been living in Texas my whole life.

I am working in a Bar as a bartender and at weekends I work at a cafe.

I have to work hard so that I can give my little brother a good life.

He is just 7 years old and I am 21 years old.

A long distance between our ages.

I know.

The bar I have been working in for the past 2 years is a silent one with soothing music and not a rock music.

There is this guy named Carl. He is the one who always sings and plays instruments. I admire the way his voice come out and the confidence he have in himself.

His eyes and the dimples in his cheeks when he smile makes my day.

He lights up the bar. He is the star of the bar. Well actually as I am the bartender I talk with a lot of people in my daily basis.

A lot of small talk and some even trust me enough to say their secrets and problems with me so that I can give them advice.

So when it comes to bartender side I am the star and in music he is the star.

I always try to talk with him but he never even look at me.

Like he seriously ignores me.

Few times I tried to talk he totally ignored me so I gave up on his beautiful features and just admire his voice in daily basis expect weekends.

And now I have a customer here saying about his problem with his wife.

"I always buy her gifts, make dinner for her and even clean up the house but still she is like you don't care about me. You are selfish and more like that. Why is she like that?" He asked me.

I looked at him in his eyes and said smiling "Divorce is what you need now. I am serious. A person who is so kind like you needs someone better than her. A sun in your life is needed so that your life will get brighter. I mean she isn't a sun".

He smiled widely at me and hugged me before saying a thanks and left the bar.

I sighed.

Why are people these days so selfish? Like he is so kind and his so called wife thinks he is selfish. It makes me angry.

I would love to have someone so caring and lovely and kind.

I sighed loudly.

I forget to mention, I always wear this mask in my face so that I can hide my emotions.

No one here ever saw me smile.

I keep my face masked because I have a big long scar in my face. It happened during my childhood when my father's gang member accidentally *of course it wasn't an accident* put that mark in my face.

I don't want people looking at me sympathetically and asking questions.

I am tall like my father with a tan skin and black mixed with purple colour hair which is really long.

I tie it up and I always wear full handed shirts with glows and a full pant with shoes covering my whole body.

People never ask me questions about these kinds of things.

I was deep in thought when I snapped out.

"So Rander what's up?" My regular customer Luke asked me.

"Nothing. Was deep in thoughts" I said.

He nodded.

"You are bad in lying. Learn it from me. Anyway text me your address. I want to visit you in your home" he said.