7. Sweet cafe love〚BxB〛

Calum's POV

I went inside the cafe and the movement I stepped in my nose was filled with the mesmerising smell of cafine.

Hello guys so I Calum is a coffee addict.

This place Time Passes is a cafe where we can drink any beverage.

Yeah it is a cafe but it also sells wine, beer, Whisky, Tea, Coffee, Cappuccino, and some more you name it.

So it is not only a cafe.

The first time I came here was when I was a adult.

18.

Yep now I am 24 and I still come to this place.

I am not only addicted to the coffee they sell here but also the hot, sexy waiter working here. Every waiter here is Hot and sexy.

The first time I came here I was pulled in by the name of the cafe. I was a Playboy at that time. Time Passes. Isn't that wonderful? It is like the name of cafe is telling that No Matter What Happened In Your Past, Time Passes So Never Give Up. It is like it was a statement ment for me at that time. My mom was a cancer patient while my dad who was a alcoholic. So I was having trouble in concentrating both in my studies and work. And I also have to take care of my mom. So I could not give up because it is my mom we are talking about. So I ended up being a Playboy. But somehow I couldn't do anything and she died. It was heart breaking. I thought of giving up the moment my mom died but I entered the cafe and I thought I guess giving life a second chance won't hurt and the cafe gave me courage to live a better life. I hope my mom is proud of me.

So now I am a successful doctor and I am proud of myself.

As I went in further and sat in a bench for two I heard the workers talking about something.

Like there was bad news.

"I don't want to give up on my cafe" I heard the owner say.

I frowned and went to the owner.

She was a old woman in her 70s. 

"Mam can I know what you are talking about?" I asked.

"Oh Calum baby I am sorry to tell you this but a guy named Xander Cage is telling that he bought this place and now he want me to empty this cafe and give it to him" she said in a hurt tone.

I laughed and said "Who does he think he is Huh? He seems like a guy who jumped out of a cartoon. His name suggests it. I will show him the cafe's power".

She smiled at me as I left the cafe.

"Siri who is Xander Cage?" I asked to her.

"According to Wikipedia Xander Cage is a well known Business man who is known for his courage and truthful way of working" she said.

Then fuck him. I don't care if is a truthful business man I will do anything to get back our cafe.

"Siri address to Xander Cage' s office" I said.

"According to Wikipedia ***** " she said.

"Thanks Siri" I said.

I quickly ran to my car and got to the address.

I said to reciptionist "I want to meet Xander Cage".

"Do you have an appointment sir?" She asked.

I sighed and said "No but I want to meet him now".

"Is it related to business or something personal sir?" She asked.

"Personal" I said.

I don't know why I said that but she let me go to the top floor.