13. Birthday〚Jikook〛

Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook. Have a nice day.

Live happily forever, cute sexy hot maknae

Live happily forever, cute sexy hot maknae. *cough* Golden Maknae.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Excuse me help me with this" A young chubby man asked his neighbour Jungkook while pointing downwards. Jungkook's eyes widen but soon looked down to see a big box. He picked it up with a nod and took it inside the kid's home.

"What else should I carry kid?" He asked making the other frown. "Jeon Jungkook".

"Jimin. Park Jimin. And I am 23 years old" The small man named Jimin whined as he glared at the other.

"22 years old though you look like a kid who came out of a fairy tale or cartoon *Ting* See even your phone is accepting it" Jungkook said as he smirked at the older. Satisfied that he annoyed him pretty perfectly.

Jimin rolled his eyes and replied to the text he got with a wide eye smile making Jungkook jungshook.

Jungkook rolled his tounge in his cheek as he tried to peek in the text.
After Jimin kept his phone in, Jungkook started a conversation.

"So, who was it? You were smiling widely" Jungkook was feeling jealous but he don't know why.

"Well it was my boyfriend. He was- Wait? Why do you want to know? Bye bye kid" Jimin shooed the boy away not aware of the dark look Jungkook was giving him.

Soon Jungkook left to his own house. He frowned when he saw the current went off. He sighed as he sat in the couch bored.

On the other hand Jimin was taking to his 'boyfriend'.

"Yah Taehyung you do know that he completely forget me?" Jimin asked referring to someone.

"I don't care if he remembers or not as it was his choice. You are worrying way too much"

"You are just jealous I am not giving you my whole attention babe. You know I love you a lot and I will never leave you for anyone"

"What the-" *Tut Tut*

Jimin went to his kitchen but went flying back when he saw Jungkook standing out his kitchen window.

"Jungkook what do you think you are doing?"

"Well I am stalking you pretty boy. Well don't expect such nice words bitch. I am here because I don't have current in my house and want3d to charge my phone. So let me in" He said as he went to the front door.

"Well that is nice way of respecting your elder, bitch" Jimin called back as he took his charger and gave it to Jungkook.

"Jimin-ah I learned you are a YouTuber. So what kind of videos you Do?" He asked as he smiled at Jimin.