19. Horror house〚Jikook〛

"We are in this together guys. So don't fucking leave me alone" Jimin said as he hold hands with Namjoon who held onto Jin's hand who held onto Hoseok who held onto Taehyung who held onto Yoongi. The six were entering the so called haunted place as they got 'out' in a bet.

"Yeah yeah. We all together failed in the bet" Yoongi grunted as they all opened the gate to the haunted house. They entered the house and the door locked behind them making Jimin and Hosoek squeal loudly which echoed throughtout the building.

"My God don't yell" Jin said as they all walked further inside. It was actually an buglow. The more they go inside, the more they can see marks of blood and footprints. In the far corner was a wheelchair. The wallpapers was scratched and were hanging out.

"Jiminie this is creepy" Namjoon said as he looked around feeling goosebumps rise in his arms.

"Hoseok Hyung what if we die~?" Taehyung asked as he tickled Hoseok who was too scared to even laugh.

"Ha ha we won't die" Hoseok said as he fake laughed. Yoongi looked at the two before putting his arms around Jimin's waist pulling him towards him.

"Let's go home and have some fun" Yoongi whispered making Jimin blush.

"OH DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT IT" A voice echoed as everyone flinched.

"What was that?" Jin yelled as he grabbed Namjoon's hand. Suddenly a dead women's face fell from the ceiling, right in front of Yoongi

Everyone screamed loudly in fear as they started rushing in different directions. Namjoon and Jin went in a direction while Hoseok and Taehyung went in a direction. Jimin and Yoongi went straight ahead and entered a room.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who had his eyes widened in fear. "Jiminie is scared~" Yoongi teased as he tickled Jimin who giggled.

"Yoongi Hyung~~~" Jimin whined as he pouted.

"Don't pout like that. I will kiss you and will never stop kissing you" Yoongi said as he pushed Jimin against a wall. He started giving butterfly kisses on Jimin's neck.

"Yoongi ahhh" Jimin moaned. Yoongi's hand travelled down to his back squeezing his lower back making Jimin moan out loudly. It echoed throughout the room.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM" The voice yelled as Yoongi pulled back with a grunt of annoyance.

Suddenly laughs could be heard as a boy came out from the bathroom.

"God you thought it was a ghost didn't you?" The black haired boy asked while laughing loudly.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked with a sigh, knowing that this boy was the reason behind the yelling and not a fucking ghost.

"I am Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you. By chance, I came here and the same time, you and your friends entered the house. So I decided to scare you guys" Jungkook said with a smile directed to Jimin.

"Oh is it? Then we will be leaving" Yoongi said as he dragged Jimin outside.

"You can be friends with us" Jimin yelled but didn't get a reply.

The Yoonmin couple saw their friends standing in the hallway now. "Guys it wasn't a ghost. It was a boy named Jungkookie" Jimin said as his friends sighed in relief.

They all smiled and left the building and back home.

Jimin took a bath and decided to sleep instead of eating.

"Aghh" Jimin moaned loudly as he felt a finger enter his hole. "More" Jimin moaned out as he thrusted himself down into the finger. Jimin suddenly felt the finger being removed and instead a dick being inserted. Jimin moaned loudly in pain and pleasure as he felt his hole being ripped by the big cock inside his hole. He heard his intercourse partner moan his name loudly but he recogonise the voice really well . Jimin felt his climax near, as the other male stroked Jimin's dick. Precum made it easier to thrust in and out as Jimin moaned louder and louder. After a few more thrusts, he felt warm cum fill his insides making him cum too with a loud moan.

Jimin woke up from his dirty dream and the first thing he noticed was that he was naked. Second thing was that his butt hurts.

Jimin ignored it and decided to get ready to school. After getting ready, he ate breakfast and left to school.

As he reached his school he was met with his friends waving at him with a smile.

"Hi Hyungie and Taehyung" Jimin said with a smile. "Let's show them our courage" Jimin said. They all went to the ones who made them do the dare.

"Jackson, we did it. We weren't scared and there was a boy named Jeon Jungkook. Nothing other than him" Jimin said with a proud smile.

"Ji-jimin, what was the name you just said?" Jackson questioned. Yugeom, GD, Jackson, Rose and Lisa had
Shocked faces.

"Jeon Jungkook. He was polite" Yoongi said.

"Guys don't panic" Lisa said as she searched something in her phone and showed the result to Jimin and his friends.

Suicide of Jeon Jungkook
Jeon Jungkook, a normal high school kid of age 20, commited suicide because of depression. After a long investigation, we get to know that his boyfriend who died in a accident, namely Park Ji-Min, was the reason behind his suicide. It seems as if Jungkook couldn't take the loneliness so decided to commit suicide. First it was thought that is was murder but later it was concluded that it was suicide but was it actually suicide? Read to find out......

"What the fuck? Yesterday me and Yoongi saw this kid. I mean with our both eyes" Jimin yelled. "And why is my name and his boyfriend's name same?" Jimin questioned.

"J-Jimin w-we ar-are so-sorry. Yo-you were the one who got in an accident but you survived. Jungkook was obessesed with you so we made him believe that you were dead. And so he committed suicide. You had lost your memory of Jungkook. We didn't know the Jungkook you mentioned yesterday was actually that Jungkook" Namjoon explained while looking down.

"You know what? I better die too" And with that Jimin cut his wrist with the compass he had in his pencil box. And died.

And so Jimin and Jungkook lived happily in heaven.

🔖

I know that was boring lol ;)

Love you sweethearts 💙