32. Her〚Jikook〛

Jungkook's screams were the loudest that night, hovering over all his family members' and friends' cries of sadness.

Park Jee or Jeon Jee, Jungkook's wife was announced dead! They were standing at her funeral. And he didn't want to accept that she is dead.

He didn't want to believe what everyone else believed. He knows his wife isn't dead.

And he will prove it to everyone soon.

🔖

[1 year later]

"I just got back, mom."

"Why did you come back now huh?!" His mom shouted into the phone.

"Stop it, Ji." A man said, grabbing the phone from the lady. "Ignore her, Min. Just rest in a hotel for now. I will get your room cleaned." He said.

"Thanks, appa. I am sorry. I really am."

"You don't have anything to be sorry of, Min-ah." His appa sighed out. "You went to study and I understand that. It's fine. I'm happy you are back home." He said and it made the boy happy.

"Thanks, appa."

"I will see you tomorrow, Min." His appa mumbled.

"Can my boyfriend stay with us for a while too, appa? If it's no problem to you."

"Sure, Min. I don't mind it."

"It's still the same mansion right?"

"It is. But the people inside changed. And it's not a good change, buddy." His appa replied.

"I see. Thanks again, appa!"

🔖

The boy laid on the hotel bed, his boyfriend sitting next to him.

"I am going to visit her, Tae." He spoke suddenly and Taehyung knew what he was talking about.

"Sure, Jimin. Take care." Taehyung mumbled, kissing his forehead.

Jimin sighed before walking out of the room with his jacket. He bowed to the passerby's as he walked down the sidepath, jacket swallowing him whole.

After a few minutes, he reached the place.

Graveyard.

Jimin saw a man lying near the graveyard he wanted to visit. That made him frown. Was he a cleaner?

"Excuse me." He called out, patting the man's shoulder. And when the man raised, he frowned. The man looked familiar but he didn't know who it was. "What are you doing here, sir?" He asked. "That's my sister-"

"Jee?" The man called out.

"Yes, that's my sister," Jimin said. "And that's her--"

"When did you get a haircut, baby?" He asked, standing up and pulling Jimin closer. "Why did you leave me, baby?" He continued with his questions, burying his face into the smaller's hair and sniffing deeply. "You smell delicious, baby." He whispered.

"Let me go, sir! I don't even know who you are." Jimin said, struggling to get out of the man's grip.

"Why are you calling me sir, baby? I am your Jungkook. Your husband, baby."

That's when Jimin realized.

This was his brother-in-law and he didn't recognize him because he last saw him when he was 11 and he was 24 now! Jimin had moved to a different country with his Aunt when he was 11 and never came back. He has seen his brother-in-law in pictures but he never actually looked at him. Jungkook was Jee's childhood sweetheart who Jee married.