17. High school crush〚Jikook〛

What can a normal high school crush do?

"You have a crush on your teacher Jungkook. This can do everything" Jin yelled at Jungkook as he frowned.

"It is just a crush. A normal high school crush" Jungkook replied with a shrug. "Even though it is a teacher".

"Jungkook, yo-you beat a guy to pulp because he touched Mr.Kim" Jin said as he looked at Jungkook with a mixture of fear and confusion.

"DON'T CALL HIM MR.KIM. HE IS MR.PARK AND IS NOT MARRIED. HE IS MY JIMIN" Jungkook yelled as he ran up the stairs to the rooftop.

Park Jimin or Kim Jimin, married Kim Namjoon a few months ago. They have been a happy couple. Not fighting.........yet.

Jungkook reached the rooftop and saw the red head standing there while adjusting his round glasses. (Dope: Jimin)

Jimin turned around when he heard sniffing sound. He looked at a student of his, Mr.Jeon.

"Jeon why are you crying sweety?" Jimin asked as he went closer to Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook placed his chin in his shoulder and rubbed his cheek against Jimin's, sniffing his scent.

"Mr.Park I want to te-tell you something" Jungkook said as Jimin nodded and listened. The way Jungkook rubbed his cheek against the older's, bothered Jimin but he kept his mouth shut. "M-my boyfrie-boyfriend died yesterday Mr.Park" Jungkook said as he smirked.

His hands wrapped around Jimin's waist pulling him closer, and pushed him against the wall.

"Who was your boyfriend, Jungkook?" Jimin asked ignoring the hands around his waist. Mistakes he done.

"My boyfriend was from another school. Hi-his name is carved in my arm. Look" Jungkook said as he lifted his sleeves a little.

Jimin looked down and saw his name written there. "Was your boyfriend name 'Jimin'?" He asked as Jungkook nodded.

"Yes Mr.Park" Jungkook said while tightening his grip on Jimin's waist.

"You know my name is Kim Jimin. May be it is fate that brought us together. We can go out for an excitement and enjoy the day. If you are happy, your sadness will go away" Jimin said, not knowing what is lying ahead for him.

"Hmm" Jungkook replied while pressing his nose against Jimin's neck and smelling him, while pressing him against the wall as little harder and pressing his whole body against Jimin's. "Like a date?" Jungkook questioned.

"No. It is like a friendly hang out. I will come with my husband while you can invite your friends" Jimin said as Jungkook frowned at the word 'Husband'. "Jeon can you move back a little. You are practically suffocating me" Jimin said as he tried to push Jungkook away who didn't budge. "Jeo- aghhh" Jimin moaned out as he felt Jungkook give tentative licks on his neck. "Jeon let go off me" Jimin yelled pushing Jungkook away.

"I am sorry Mr.Park. We can meet at the Time's Pass cafe" Jungkook said before leaving the older.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he called his husband. "Namjoonie are you busy today evening?" Jimin asked.

"Nope. Going out to have fun? Bar? Beach? Mall? Market? Or maybe bed?" Namjoon asked as Jimin chuckled.

"Actually there is this boy from class-"

"Jimin don't tell me you accepted to help some boy" Namjoon said with a sigh knowing his husband. "I thought we will spend some alone time tonight" Namjoon pouted.

"Tomorrow we will spend the night together. Today we can go to this cafe in near our house to meet the boy and later go to a amusement park and mall before leaving home and having fun. I mean bed fun if you want-"