8

"I really am sorry, Haz!" I apologized for what must have been the thirtieth time now. We were in our flat and I was seated next to Harry on the couch, trying to get him to talk to me. He was holding a grudge because I had accidentally shot a paintball at his... um... dingaling.

Accidentally.

"Harry!" I whined, as I started to twirl his curls with my hand. "I'm sorry! Please forgive me?" I asked sweetly, connecting eyes with his green ones. He sighed. "Please?"

"Fine!" He finally gave in. "But you owe me." He said pointing at my nose with his free hand. His other hand was occupied with holding an ice pack against his crotch. He winced as he shifted the position of his hand.

This was awkward.

"Owe you what?" I asked him, not really wanting to know his answer.

"I don't know yet." He shrugged; a smirk surfacing on his face. "But trust me. The day will come were this owe of yours will come in handy to me. So just remember that you owe me." He said, finishing off with a wink in my direction.

I blushed.

"Leave the poor girl alone, Haz." Liam scolded teasingly. "Can't you see that you're torturing her?"

"With my good looks? Or my charm?" He asked cockily, jerking up one eyebrow in question. "Or both?"

"None." Zayn cut in from where he was sitting across from us on the opposite couch. This made me laugh. When Zayn noticed this, he winked at me. I blushed.

Again.

I desperately needed to get this blushing problem under control. Especially if I was going to be living under the constant presence of One Direction.

"So, did you have fun?" Lou asked as he walked up to where Haz and I were seated.

"Yes! It was awesome!" I replied excitedly. My team had ended up winning; to my surprise it was because I got the most shots to hit the 'targets' -A.K.A Niall, Harry and Liam.

"You only won because we were going easy on you!" Niall yelled defensively from across the room.

Jealous.

"If that was true, then why are you being so defensive?" I questioned with a knowing smirk.

"Because you're bragging about it, now!" He replied, crossing his arms across his chest.

"You're just being stubborn because you lost to a girl." I said, smiling in triumph.

"NO!" He yelled back, pointing his finger at me. "I let you win! We were going easy on you!" 

It was so funny when Niall lost a game. It doesn't even matter what game it was; he always got defensive. Like right now, sure we were poking fun at each other, but when Niall loses, you better watch out. He was about to start a World War Three because he wouldn't accept defeat.

"Niall, in my entire existence, you have never gone easy on me. Not once!" I stated, looking over at him with a sly smile.

"She won the most points fair and square." Zayn cut in, backing me up.

"You guys are only backing her up because you were on her team." Niall said, making up excuses. "If you lost you wouldn't be saying that right now!"

"Oh you're just jealous!" I said with a wave of my hand.

"AM NOT!" Niall yelled in return.

"Don't be a sore loser!" I accused.

"You're the sore loser." He mumbled as he walked out of the room and up the stairs.