7

Huffing, I weakly picked up my last luggage off of the bed and placed it with the rest of the empty ones. Unpacking was exhausting! I quickly changed into some light blue fabric shorts with a gray zip up hoodie and socks. Just as I was finishing putting my socks on, a knock came from the bedroom door.

"Come in!" I said as I put my old clothes in the hamper that was in the corner beside the washroom. The door opened and in walked Niall, looking at me from where he stood, unmoved.

"Wow, you're already done?" He asked, sounding impressed. "That was fast."

I laughed.

"You didn't have to knock you know." I said, smiling at him from across the room. "I mean, it is your room."

"Our room." He corrected, giving me a teasing smile.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, looking over at the bed. "I mean, I can sleep on the couches or something if this doesn't work-"

"STOP IT." He yelled across the room, pointing at me.

"Sorry! I'm just saying-"

"No."

Really? He was going to be this immature?

"Niall don't start this-"

"No."

"Niall-"

"NO."

"NIALL LET ME JUST SAY SOMETHING." I yelled, trying as hard as I possibly could not to smile. When he crossed his arms I took that as my queue to continue. "It's just because... Well you know how much you kick in your sleep-"

"I stopped doing that two years ago!" He interrupted once again. "Living on a tour bus for a while teaches you some valuable life lessons." He said proudly.

"Like how to stop kicking in your sleep...?" I questioned, still trying not to laugh.

"YES." He replied surely.

"Okay then." My poker face finally broke as a smile spread across my face. I pointed at Niall "But if you kick me-"

"I WON'T! I WILL NOT. I SHAN'T. I PROMISE OKAY? I WON'T." He said loudly, looking positive that he would keep his word. I laughed, not being able to hold it in anymore.

"Okay! I believe you!" I exclaimed, walking over to the bed and plopping down on my back.

"Good." Niall huffed, walking over to where I was and lay down beside me. "I'm hungry." He stated, turning his head to look at me. I let out an unattractive sound that was half laugh half snort.

Nice. I thought sarcastically.

Niall let out a loud laugh. "WHAT WAS THAT?" He asked once he calmed down a bit.

"It was a laugh." I said simply. He let out another laugh. "Shut up, Niall!" I laughed as I hit him in the chest with the back of my hand.

"Owwwwww!" He complained unnecessarily. I didn't even hit him remotely hard.

"Man up." I said dismissively with a wave of my hand in front of his face. He grabbed my wrist and   took hold of my pointer finger with his other hand.

"Can you still do that thing where you pop your finger out of place?" He asked as he remembered one of my many childhood talents. I nodded, executing what he had just asked me to do. Niall and I had always been weird people. Just then we heard the door to the flat open and who I'm guessing was Liam shout, "FOOD'S HERE!"