3

Stepping out of the shower, I grabbed my fluffy white towel and wrapped it around my chest. Deciding to let my hair air dry, I applied lotion to my face and body and some light mascara to my lashes. As I walked out of the washroom, I spotted my phone on the desk, the light blinking blue. Holding the towel tighter against my chest, I picked my phone up with one hand and went into my messages. 

Nialler:  Hey! You're probably in the shower right now so call me when you get out. I want to ask you something :) 

I smiled.

He knew me so well.

Despite the fact that we haven't seen each other in five years, he still remembers everything about me. I sat down on my swivel chair still in my towel, too eager to hear what he wants to ask me to get changed just yet. Dialling Niall's number, I held the phone to my ear and waited patiently. He picked up after the third ring.

"Hey Katie!" He said excitedly.

"Hey! What's up with you? You're never cheery in the mornings." I laughed, mildly teasing him.

"Ha ha, so funny." He replied with sarcasm. Then, he ditched the sarcastic act and went back to sounding giddy with happiness. "But you're right; I am happy. I have to ask you something."

"I figured that much." I said, giggling. "Shoot."

"Okay." He said, letting out a deep breath. "Promise me that you'll at least think about it. That you'll give the idea a chance?" He asked wearily, waiting for my response.

 I laughed nervously. 

 "Niall just ask me. You're starting to get me nervous now."

"All right... how would you feel about living with me and the guys?" He asked hopefully.

Wait - did I hear that right? Live with him? And the boys? The boys as in his new best friends? His best friends that I haven't even met before? Me living with all of them?

"W-What? Live with all of you guys? Like, sharing your flat?" I started rambling on. "Niall, I don't think that would be such a good idea-"

"Woah woah woah, hold on a sec.You're over thinking this way too much. Just hear me out, okay? Listen." He ordered me, waiting a few seconds to see if I would protest. When I said nothing, he continued. "You're seventeen years old,  travelling half way across the world to live in a new place; do you want to be living on campus by yourself? Without even knowing anyone? If you came and lived with me and the guys it would make your life so much easier! They already agreed! They said it would be fun to have you around! And you wouldn't have to pay for the extra costs for living on campus." 

Oh man. He made some really great points. It would make my life so much easier not having to pay for extra campus costs. The only real problem that was bugging me were his friends. I don't even know them! What if they don't like me? I don't want to feel like I'm constantly invading their privacy.

 "I don't know, Niall..." I said wearily, still not sure if I should go with the plan.

"Why not? Give me three reasons why you don't want to." He was pleading now.

"Well... there are only five rooms, you told me that a while ago! I won't have anywhere to sleep." I said, happy that I could point out a flaw in his plan.

"Katie, you know that's not even a real reason. You'll just sleep with me until we build you your own room in the flat." He said in an almost bored voice. I ran out of excuses.