you surprise her at one of her shows (requested)

Your hands shook as you stood in line, hoping people wouldn't recognize you so you could keep your surprise under wraps.

After being apart from Ashley for over two months now, you came to surprise her tonight. You know she's gonna be excited, just as excited as you, and you can't wait to see her face.

Knowing her manager so well you managed to get in the very front row, where you know she'll be making a lot of eye contact with.

You made your way inside the venue and took your place right in front of the stage. You were so excited, counting down the minutes till the show began and your girlfriend would be out on the stage.

And thankfully, time went by quick and she was out on stage before you knew it.

You tried to stay out of sight until a few songs in so she wouldn't see you right off the bat. But as she started to sing clementine her eyes started to travel across the front row once again as she stepped closer and closer.

She knelt by the edge of the stage, reaching her hand out for people to touch and hold. So you naturally accepted the invitation and wrapped your fingers around hers.

And that's when she saw you.

Her eyes lit up and she stopped singing as she became speechless. "Y/n?" She gasped, reaching her arms down to hold you and you moved closer so she could.

You could hear the screams from the fans intensify as she leaned down to kiss you for the first time in months. And despite the thousands of people around you, she still somehow made it feel like you were the only two people in the world.

"What are you doing here? How long are you gonna be here for?!" She whispered to you as her eyes filled with tears. It's been so long she couldn't help but shed a few.

"I came to surprise you, baby, and I'll be here with you for the rest of the tour." You said as you wrapped your arms around her neck while she hugged you so tightly it was hard to breathe.

If it was even possible, her smile grew a little wider and her eyes became a little brighter. "That's incredible! I'm so happy," she said, stroking your cheek and giving you one last kiss before she smirked at you.

"Can't wait you see you backstage," she winked before grabbing her mic and resuming clementine. But it all became muffled for you as you went backstage to wait for her there.

As much as you love knowing she's living out her dream, you can't wait for the show to end so you can be back in her arms again. Those few minutes just weren't enough.