Cramps

You were awoken from your sleep with an awful pain in your stomach. You knew exactly what it was and you groaned when you remembered that you were on your period. You opened your eyes to find that you were still on the couch with Ashley with her arms wrapped loosely around you. You must've fallen asleep during the movie a few hours ago. You looked at the clock on the wall that read it was only a little after two am. You carefully removed Ash's arms from around you and sat up, stretching out your arms and standing up to go to the restroom.

It was that time of the month which meant a week from hell. A week full of cramps, anxiety, and fatigue. A week that you absolutely dreaded. When you walked out of the bathroom and into the living room you froze, doubling over as the cramps grew more intense. You were exhausted and you really wanted to go back to sleep but there was no way you could with how terrible your cramps were. You tiptoed into the kitchen and grabbed the medication from the cupboard, jumping when a hand touched your back. "Y/n? What are you doing?" You groaned and filled a glass up with water, taking a few sips and swallowing the pills. "I'm sorry. I just have really bad cramps. I didn't wake you, did I?" You whispered with tears in your eyes and Ashley shook her head before pulling you into her arms and rubbing your back. "No of course not. I woke up and you weren't there. I was just worried about you." She wiped your cheeks before grabbing your hand and leading you back to the couch, both of you too tired to go upstairs.

You laid down and Ash laid down behind you, her arm wrapping around your stomach before she started to rub it in a soothing manner. "It hurts." You murmured, turning around and resting your head on her shoulder as her hand trailed between the two of you to rub your stomach again. "I know it does, baby. Is there anything I can do for you?" You shook your head and closed your eyes, focusing on the feeling of her fingers rubbing shapes on your skin. "This is helping a little. I love you Ash." She smiled and kissed your collarbone before resting her chin on your head. "I love you more y/n. Now get some rest." It took a few minutes for your cramps to ease up enough for you to fall back asleep but when you did, Ashley still continued to rub your stomach. She'd do anything to help you feel better.